Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Classifieds This is the place to buy and sell your Honda parts.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 10:57 AM   #1
rodriguez_benjamin
AF Newbie

b18 motor

hey guys wats up! im just here to try and get rid of a b18a1 acura INTEGRA ls motor that i have sitting in my storage. the motor must go! because im giving up the garage. the only thing the motor doesn't haVE IS a distributor, or a fuel rail. but other than that it is complete. the motor is a stick shift for you guys wondering. i am asking $375 o.b.o so im willing to talk. this is only for those of you who live in or around milwaukee.wisconsin because im unable to ship the motor so if interested give me a call at 1-414-526-9696.
rodriguez_benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 10:17 PM   #2
skittles_7
AF Newbie

hey i live in deleavan WI; 45 minutes away. wondering if the engine swap is still for sale? also wondering how much miles are on the engine and transmission?
skittles_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 02:16 PM   #3
rodriguez_benjamin
AF Newbie

Re: b18 motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittles_7
hey i live in deleavan WI; 45 minutes away. wondering if the engine swap is still for sale? also wondering how much miles are on the engine and transmission?

i sold the tranny and axles and all i have left is the motor with the obd0 ecu and wiring harness. the motor is missing the distributor and fuel rail but other than that it is in good shape. the motor has 104,000 miles on it. i have to empty out a storage garage so i am letting it all go for $300.00 but i have to get rid of it because the storage contract is due May 1st so if intersted give me a call at 1-414-526-9696.
rodriguez_benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Classifieds