Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > 348 | 355
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-06-2001, 10:32 PM   #1
^YellowBandit^
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ^YellowBandit^
Ferrari F355 Challenge

Anyone play this in the arcade? This game rules!!! :finger: I started playing like a month ago. You actually get to use a clutch pedal!!! There's a choice of automatic (with stability control, traction control, etc.), tiptronic (same features as automatic) or MANUAL! (no assist functions) I LOVE THIS GAME! You get to drive on tracks such as Monza, Sugo, Long Beach and this oval track. It's pretty challenging, too. I haven't finished any better than 6th place (out of 8 cars) yet.

There was this guy once, he was amazing at that game. He finished 1st in Sugo (which is a very hard course, because there aren't any barriers, and it's very twisty and the altitude changes alot). I was like "Damn!" I gotta learn how to drive like that. He was drifting the F355 like a pro!

Hehehe I always waste my tokens on this game. Scew Dance Dance Revolution!

Whatchoo lookin' at???
^YellowBandit^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 05:26 PM   #2
Guiddy
AF Enthusiast

I can drive it round Imola well as I know the track, and if you can drive real stick, you can drive the arcade!

I just have a problem with the brakes, no feel! No progression!

Plus the sound of the engine just before the limiter is painful! Are they really that thrashy?
Guiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 05:58 PM   #3
^YellowBandit^
AF Enthusiast

Yeah, I know the track pretty well too, just have to figure out the braking points! Haha I keep hitting the barriers when I get to the chicanes! The brakes are pretty hard without all the handicaps, huh? :sun: But still, it's good fun! BTW nice Lude!!!

Whatchoo lookin' at???
Old 09-24-2001, 08:13 PM   #4
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

I have the game for Dreamcast, it's sweet ass

i think i have like 6-7 racing games on DC.... dreamcast is the ultimate for racing games

I know you'll probably say GT3, but i got PS2 also and it's good, but that's the only good racing game for PS2
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 10:08 PM   #5
^YellowBandit^
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr
I have the game for Dreamcast, it's sweet ass

i think i have like 6-7 racing games on DC.... dreamcast is the ultimate for racing games

I know you'll probably say GT3, but i got PS2 also and it's good, but that's the only good racing game for PS2
Hahahehe I don't have a PS2 yet, so I wouldn't know really.

Whatchoo lookin' at???
Old 09-25-2001, 08:31 AM   #6
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i think the dreamcast is way better for racing games.... there are soo many. plus you can pick up a dreamcast right now for next to nothing.... what are they now like $80?
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 07:28 PM   #7
JMS
AF Newbie

I was at Gameworks and played that addictive game for 2 hours strait. I beat everyone who sat in the linked arcade next to me. My favorite track was Sugo, the best I finished I think was 5th, hella fun. If you've never palyed the arcade version, find one, its amazingly realistic!
JMS is offline   Reply With Quote