Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter Bravo is the Australian vesion, Bounty the New Zealand version and Drifter the South African version.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
Purpleteeth
AF Newbie

Question rims for a 1988 b2200

Hi everyone. I've just bought a B2200 pickup truck tonight. Has 177000km and is in pretty good shape for it's age. The white painted steel rims however look horrible as they are all rusty and very unsightly. I am wondering if anyone knows which other rims will fit this vehicle. i'd love to know if ANY other 6 bolt rim from ANY other vehicle from Audi to Zepher and Mazda in between, will fit this hub front and rear. can't wait to replace these 14 inch rims with something a little nicer. Has anyone found other 6 bolts that fit proper?
Thanx
Purpleteeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 07:43 PM   #2
Cusser
AF Regular

Re: rims for a 1988 b2200

Nissan compact and Frontier truck 6-bolt wheels will fit. My daughter used my B2200 baby spare when she blew out two Nissan Frontier tires. I also have the painted white spoke wheels (including my spare from a wrecking yard) but I'm in Arizona so we don't have much rust.
Cusser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
papiichuulo
AF Premium User

Most import six bolt/lug wheels will bolt up without any problems. Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Isuzu's of the same "era". Chevrolet/GM wheels have the same bolt pattern as well as some of the other "late-model" 6-lug wheels (except for the new Ford 6-lug) These newer wheels have the same pattern BUT the center bore of all these wheels is too small, in order to make them fit you have to get the bore opened up, any machine shop can do this for a reasonable price, around 100$ so I have heard. I have also noticed the colorado/canyons also have a 6-lug patterm with a big bore, they could possibly bolt up without and problems. Hope this helps.
papiichuulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #4
DvsDev
AF Newbie

Over here in NZ everyone seems to love putting 18" Mitsi Pajero and 17" Toyota Prado rims on the b2000 utes so I'd put money on them fitting.
does anyone know if the 2006/7 Nissan 4x4 rims fit too as they look a little better I think?
DvsDev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 02:21 AM   #5
toddluck69
AF Newbie

i have chevy z71 wheels but had to grind the rear axle tabs a lil bit and get spacers for the front
toddluck69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
hocbj23
AF Regular

Mazda 88-93 4x4 rimsa RE 15 INCH,AND 6 BOLT PATTERN,Mazda makes factory 14 inch chrome wheels and centers and 14 inch aluminum wheels in the correct bolt pattern,Caddy Escalade wheels will fit and a lot of GM trucks have 6 bolt and will fit as well,BJ
hocbj23 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > B-Series/Bravo/Bounty/Drifter