Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-21-2002, 12:38 PM   #1
Mr. Nice Guy
AF Newbie

Talking hooking up stereo and need a tip...high importance

hey...here is another question for y'all...

I took my stereo out of my old car and I hooked it up in the pulsar. I got the ignition and power working (the first time I tried, the ignition line wasn't hooked up and the stereo always stayed on) but now, when I turn on my headlights, the stereo shuts off. Power is completely seperated from the stereo when I turn on my lights. I bought some wire and ran independant lines from the power and ingnition wire off of the stereo to the fusebox. Same thing happens. If anyone could help me out, I'm trying not to go to a shop and spend money; I want to be able to do it myself.

Don't e-mail the other e-mail link...mail this one:

MNG0003@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mr. Nice Guy
Mr. Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 11:24 PM   #2
kynissandrive88
AF Newbie

THATS B/C YOU HOOKED THE ACC. (RED)WIRE FROM THE NEW RADIO INTO THE ILLUMINATION WIRE THAT TURNED THE LIGHTS ON TO THE FACTORY RADIO:frog:
kynissandrive88 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Almera | Sunny | Pulsar | Bluebird | Tiida | Versa | NX | Avenir | Tino | Stanza