Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 11:12 PM   #751
sLADe781
AF Enthusiast

Re: 3000GT's very own Off-Topic Thread!

LOL I got a girl so I gotta behave....but then again, she was off at Catalina without me so.... Hehe As my friend would say, "what momma don't know won't hurt her."-->(change momma to gf) LOL

J/K
Old 10-19-2004, 11:58 AM   #752
Musashi3000GT
AF Enthusiast

Hahaha, thas awsome Slade.

Hey I see Yogs put up the pictures thread. do you guys feel we should include pics of ourselves also along with the cars? so we can kinda get to know each other a bit better? or should we keep it strickly about the cars??? I dont know, just wondering.

06 GTO: SLP Longtubes, SLP Loudmouth II K&N intake,
Ported Intake Manifold,
Ported Throttle body, MAF screen delete.
Tunned by Jeremy Formato. 381whp, 376wtq.
07 Ion Redline: Bone stock w/ factory Competition package.

In response to a race my wife had while pregnant with our baby:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgclwj
Prediction.... I bet we will hear about a guy down in Miami thats the King of street racing in about 18 years...Way to get him started....

Last edited by Musashi3000GT; 10-19-2004 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:34 PM   #753
Igovert500
blue + red light magnet

In the last 3 mins I managed to get a virus through AIM...so I don't know if I'll be around until I get this fixed...just giving you all the heads up if you use AIM, don't click on a link in an away message that says "OMFG...look at this christainvideos.com" or something like that. I went against my better judgment and now I'm gonna have to waste half my night fixing my bro's computer and he is probably outside keying my car...GREAT!!! So just be careful.
-Cusco front + rear strut bars
-Greddy type-s
-ATR downpipe
-no cats
-15Gs, 3sx aluminum pulley, FMIC, SAFC, walboro pump, EVO 560ccs, and Meth Injection Kit all waiting to go in shortly.

Your 1996 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 is the 92nd out of the 315 that were made that year. Only 21 of which are exactly identical.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:40 PM   #754
Thourun
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Thourun

Ouch, dman viruses! Now you gotta tell everyone on your list not to click on any links you send out!
I included a pic of myself but it's a bad pic of me jsut before i dyed my hair a more natural brown, I say go for it and include a pic of yourself even if the car's not in the picture, I might edit mine with one.
Installed: ESP front precat eliminating downpipe, test pipe, RF-1008 K&N, Dejon tool Y pipe, 1G DSM BOV, MSD wires, Guted rear pre cat, ISSPRO EV Marine boost gauge, IPO MBC, EGR blockoffs, Palm m515 dataloger setup, NGK iridium plugs, SPEC stage II clutch 500ft/lb, 5300k HID plug and play setup.

Soon:Topline Engineering ground wires.
Old 10-19-2004, 08:05 PM   #755
Musashi3000GT
AF Enthusiast

DUDE! you died your hair your natural color? does that sound funny to anyone else? and your slim dude, I remember you mentioned in another thread you wanted to loose some weight but you look in good shape there bro.

Hey slade, Boo? thats what my wife calls me, lol.
I'm gonna get some sun this weekend, big beach party at my friends. then I'll take a pic of me and mine. just hope the camera lense dosent break!

Ported Intake Manifold,

Quote:
Prediction.... I bet we will hear about a guy down in Miami thats the King of street racing in about 18 years...Way to get him started....
Old 10-19-2004, 08:36 PM   #756
Thourun
AF Enthusiast

Yea well I have gained weight since I was in high school, I used to have zero fat, now it hides my abs a little.

Heres a pic of me about a week ago, can only slightly see my eyebrow ring and my dyed hair is lightening up to kind of a brownish-red.
Installed: ESP front precat eliminating downpipe, test pipe, RF-1008 K&N, Dejon tool Y pipe, 1G DSM BOV, MSD wires, Guted rear pre cat, ISSPRO EV Marine boost gauge, IPO MBC, EGR blockoffs, Palm m515 dataloger setup, NGK iridium plugs, SPEC stage II clutch 500ft/lb, 5300k HID plug and play setup.

Old 10-19-2004, 09:04 PM   #757
Musashi3000GT
AF Enthusiast

YUP your a red head now. I remember when I could see my abbs.......no wait I cant remember that far back! your hair looks alot shorter now too.
I gotta get my fat ass to a gym! and tell the wife to cut down on the food, I swear she feeds me like she wants me stuffed and roasted or something.

Ported Intake Manifold,

Quote:
Old 10-19-2004, 09:09 PM   #758
Kev3000GT
AF Enthusiast

Do you guys ever let other people drive your car? I'm a 19 year old guy with a red 3000GT, of course I'm gonna show it off a lil. So, when this hot friend of a friend wanted a ride in it, I let her drive it! She was eating out of the palm of my hand!! I let her gun it and fly down the street--so hot when girls love cars! Side note: they love the system. She was bumpin like a mother.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:18 PM   #759
Musashi3000GT
AF Enthusiast

is your car auto or standard? hard to find a woman that can drive standard. ohhh and HELL NO. only my wife and father ever get to drive my car.......and thats under absolute necesity, but if I were 19 again and a hot chick wanted to eat outta my palm i'd let her drive, wattahell.

Ported Intake Manifold,

Quote:
Old 10-19-2004, 10:31 PM   #760
Thourun
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi3000GT
Your hair looks alot shorter now too.
It was just wet before so it didn't fro out like it usually does. I wanna get it cut shorter, like to only 3 inches and dy it screaming red, that'd be sweet.

Old 10-20-2004, 01:09 AM   #761
sLADe781
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi3000GT
Hey slade, Boo? thats what my wife calls me, lol.
LOL Yeah, I call my car "Boo" and when a friend of mine found out, she was like "what do you call your gf?" And I'm like "my lil elephant" and she starts cracking up like crazy. Hehe

But yeah, be thankful that you guys can gain weight because my freakin' metabolism is so damn quick that I eat every 3 hours and can barely pack on lbs. I took a body fat % test one time and the machine gave us an error message and the doctor was like "yeah, you're really in shape because your body fat is so low that the machine can't calculate it."
Old 10-20-2004, 01:23 AM   #762
Thourun
AF Enthusiast

Lol I was like that up till now, I don't get any exercise anymore, I used to have to force myself to eat more. Now my body fat is at 11% lol.

Old 10-20-2004, 01:28 AM   #763
sLADe781
AF Enthusiast

LOL I'm waiting for the day that I could gain weight like that. Last summer I worked my @$$ off in the gym and ate like crazy--3,000+ calories a day and only gained 2 pounds in like 12 weeks. I got so mad I stopped working out all together and within a couple months, I had lost 12 lbs. Yeah, it was a sad loss.... But yeah, people keep telling me "watch, in a couple of years, you're gonna start gaining like crazy" and I'm just sitting here thinking "why can't I start now???" Hehe
Old 10-20-2004, 01:43 AM   #764
GritMaster
AF Enthusiast

Know how you feel Slade. I've been the same way, and yeah people are always like, well when you turn 40 you're gonna gain enough to outweigh an elehant.

I could use some of that now =/ I'm at a scant 150 lbs I think
damnit stupid metabolism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanstreetz
For about 700 dollars you can have about 80 horespower at the wheels and about 70 torque.
Old 10-20-2004, 01:51 AM   #765
Thourun
AF Enthusiast

How tall Gritmaster? I'm 135 @ 5'11". Slade how old are you? I started to be able to put on weight at like 18, still can't realy gain more than 5 lbs but it's fat lol so thats bad.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > 3000GT/Stealth