Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-28-2003, 02:43 PM   #1
bottlefedsaturn
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to bottlefedsaturn
Exclamation Turbo Kit For Sell!!!!!!!!!

I am selling a brand new turbo kit for the 1.9L DOHC. The reason for selling is I just traded my car in for a 2004 SRT-4. The kit is complete with everything including spearco intercooler and an HKS SSQ BOV. Anyone that is interested let me know. I am willing to ship for free as long as I get 100% cash up front. I live in Jacksonville, NC. Like I said the kit is brand new and hasn't even been installed yet. $4500 is what I am asking cause of the extras that have been bought. For more info or inquiries reply back to this thread. Thanks Alot!!!!!!!

Last edited by bottlefedsaturn; 10-06-2003 at 09:51 AM.
bottlefedsaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 03:06 PM   #2
miamisl2
AF Newbie

what kind of kit is it...what else is included, type of turbo, pictures..ect ect...

btw, if you rip off a felow satty owner, you rip me off...ill be in jacksonville in december/novemeber for marine combat training. ill be lookin for that srt-4 of yours...jk (about lookin out for ur car)

what bars/clubs should i go to out there?
miamisl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 11:02 AM   #3
bottlefedsaturn
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to bottlefedsaturn
Re: Check it out....it's like this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisl2
what kind of kit is it...what else is included, type of turbo, pictures..ect ect...

btw, if you rip off a felow satty owner, you rip me off...ill be in jacksonville in december/novemeber for marine combat training. ill be lookin for that srt-4 of yours...jk (about lookin out for ur car)

The kit is a twistec kit. it comes with a t3/t4 hybrid and an HKS SSQ BOV, I have a couple of pics but I can't seem to get them up here right. I am in no way shape or form here to rip off a felow satty owner. As far as clubsw and bars go, there is jack and shit to do here. You should come up to NXR Performance, which is in downtown J-Ville and we can help you with finding something to do.
bottlefedsaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2003, 11:15 AM   #4
Alanna
AF Newbie

Talking Re: Check it out....it's like this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamisl2

I would assume your going to LeJuene?? I was there (my cuz and uncle are marines) about 10 years ago and had an amazing time, I loved it. But then again I'm a woman and the ratio is about 5 to 1 in my favor, LOL (sorry!! ) Good luck!!!
Alanna is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saturn > General Discussion