Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 11:09 PM   #31
Porsche996Turbo
AF Newbie

Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

690 billion, is that assets or revenue?
Porsche996Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 03:20 AM   #32
-Davo
Banned

Re: Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXman
well as a personal trait im not going to tell you the company, but i will tell you what i am, I am a CEO of a 690 billion dollor company, that`s all i`ll tell you thought, it`s not you it`s just, that is kindof agaisnt what i say online...

*COUGH* bullshit *COUGH*

I don't even think microsoft has that much revenue.
-Davo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:49 AM   #33
wings700
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche996Turbo
690 billion, is that assets or revenue?
You mean you "flipped" 650 burgers! Right? Amazing.
wings700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 07:11 PM   #34
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster

LOL I think it is seriously sad what FXMan posts, he is a liar and his story makes no sense what so ever- he is 47 years and 45 years old at the same time, runs a 690 billion dollar company (yet cannot distinguish the type of wealth his company holds) yet has to SAVE UP FOR A 360 SPIDER and his "wfie" *Cough* Right hand *Cough* isn't allowed to go shopping anymore due to the expense of purchasing his $123,000 AND $196,000 Ferrari 360 Spyder, owns a car which he cannot spell the brand name properly (Infiniti) and only lives in a $3,000,000 house while still hooked up to an AOL account (BUT HE RUNS AN IT COMPANY)

It's insulting to people like me who had to work thier asses off in school and slave thier asses off in University who still can't afford a used 330i at 28.

But really to own a Murcie, takes time, passion, skill and patience- if you are like a AUTHENTIC successful person such as Tony who has a good idea- then you are well on your way- but really you'll need to be high up the corporate ladder to be able to afford one

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans
Jimster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 06:20 PM   #35
Sean
AF Enthusiast

Right on Jimster. Can anyone say 'busted'?

Speaking of Tony, where is he? I havn't seen him online in a long time.
Old 11-28-2003, 06:32 PM   #36
white2abbit
Banned

Send a message via MSN to white2abbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimster
LOL I think it is seriously sad what FXMan posts, he is a liar and his story makes no sense what so ever- he is 47 years and 45 years old at the same time, runs a 690 billion dollar company (yet cannot distinguish the type of wealth his company holds) yet has to SAVE UP FOR A 360 SPIDER and his "wfie" *Cough* Right hand *Cough* isn't allowed to go shopping anymore due to the expense of purchasing his $123,000 AND $196,000 Ferrari 360 Spyder, owns a car which he cannot spell the brand name properly (Infiniti) and only lives in a $3,000,000 house while still hooked up to an AOL account (BUT HE RUNS AN IT COMPANY)

It's insulting to people like me who had to work thier asses off in school and slave thier asses off in University who still can't afford a used 330i at 28.

But really to own a Murcie, takes time, passion, skill and patience- if you are like a AUTHENTIC successful person such as Tony who has a good idea- then you are well on your way- but really you'll need to be high up the corporate ladder to be able to afford one
RIGHT ON JIMSTER!!! FXMAN, what do you have to say?
white2abbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 04:10 PM   #37
Carrera GT
AF Newbie

I just thought I would add my thoughts to this discussion...

Firstly I am a 15 year old kid, like many other people owning an exotic (anything from a 911 Turbo to a Murci) is one of my ambitions, always has been and I suppose it always will be. I do relatively well in school and would like to follow a career in law or finance. Owning an expensive car is not my first priority, having a place to live and a solid job are far more important. I understand that it will be a very long time until I will be realistically able to afford an exotic (if ever), and even so there are always going to be alternatives to spending such a large sum of money on a car. Just talking in terms of cars I would be very happy with a 911 C4, or any 911 for that matter. This car is almost 100 grand cheaper than a Murcielago and maintenance/insurance etc. also considerably cheaper, so even if I somehow could afford an exotic its a completely different thing affording the running costs. So I try to be realistic about it, but its really no use as its always there in the back of your mind...But at the same time owning an exotic is not the purpose of my life, but would be a great addition to it.

So this is a question to all (especially people like Tony) - is it a bad thing to set your sights lower than what you potentially can achieve (if I may use this analogy again) a 911 instead of a Lambo?
Old 11-29-2003, 07:27 PM   #38
Sean
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrera GT
is it a bad thing to set your sights lower than what you potentially can achieve (if I may use this analogy again) a 911 instead of a Lambo?
If you have the potential, why settle for less than what you can really do? The only reason I can think of is there would be something more valuable to you than money that you don't want to give up. And if that's the case, you'll will be happier with that decision.

Last edited by Sean; 11-30-2003 at 01:12 AM.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 09:26 PM   #39
Guyanson_Mendiola
AF Enthusiast

just work for a Lamborghini dealership and maybe you could like test drive one that's all i can say because i can't :cough: afford one.
Guyanson_Mendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 09:27 PM   #40
Borhan
AF Newbie

i already knew that i had to to be in an executive position to afford cars like the Murc.

But what I want to know is what I should study in collage? Im still in high school and i got 3 more years till im in collage and i want to know what i should take
Borhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 03:33 AM   #41
Sluttypatton
AF Enthusiast

Whatever interests you, that is the most important thing. If you take something that doesn't interest you, simply because the resulting profession may pay well, your life will be an unhappy one. It's true what they say, if you find a job that you like, you will never work a day in your life. A car is but a single, small aspect in life, and you should concentrate on building the more important aspects.
Last edited by Sluttypatton on 13-54-2098 at 25:75 PM.
Sluttypatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 12:15 AM   #42
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean
Right on Jimster. Can anyone say 'busted'?

Speaking of Tony, where is he? I havn't seen him online in a long time.
That's what i was thinking the other day. I wonder if he forgot his password? LOL.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:50 AM   #43
TimSalewsky
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasF355F1
That's what i was thinking the other day. I wonder if he forgot his password? LOL.
I am pretty sure that he is Murci-less. I saw it for sale a month ago or so.
TimSalewsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 02:03 AM   #44
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Re: Re: Re: Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimSalewsky
I am pretty sure that he is Murci-less. I saw it for sale a month ago or so.
What?who?where? Where did you see this?? Do you happen to know why? I still think and hope he posts.
Old 12-13-2003, 12:06 AM   #45
TimSalewsky
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: where to work to afford a murcielago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasF355F1
What?who?where? Where did you see this?? Do you happen to know why? I still think and hope he posts.
On Lamborghni Dallas' webpage and on Ebay. 2003 Orange Murcielago with the smooth/suede interior chrome wheels. It had approx. 1600 miles on it and he said he had about 1300 miles or so on his a while back. Maybe he picked up another one or something else.
TimSalewsky is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)