Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-19-2005, 02:53 PM   #1
notenoughmoney
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to notenoughmoney
Question Need your advice

I have recently bought a new front bumber (fiberglass, part of a kit) to replace my current bumper that was recently hit. Also I have febders that need to go on to replace my old one because one of them is damaged also. I do not have the money to get the bumper re-painted (it is painted and finished in yellow and my car is milano red) yet the bumper needs to go on because the other one is not doing so well. Plus the fenders should go on around the same time to make life easier but the fenders are bare metal (looks coated). I was wondering what I could do because I do not wanna stick a nasty yellow bumper on but I wouldnt mind it if the bumper was black (primed or just paint). Same with the fenders. I could prime them but I have read many articles that spray can primer is crap and it can make for a lot more work for when you need to get it painted. So what should I do? I can probably afford to get it painted around christmas. But I need to get it on sooner then that... what should I do?
notenoughmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2005, 02:57 PM   #2
Schister66
AF -Advisor

Send a message via AIM to Schister66 Send a message via MSN to Schister66
go get yourself some good spray paint and coat those things so they dont stand out, just know that doing this may cost you more when you go to get it painted because they'll have to sand it down. I would go talk to your painter and ask them what they recommend.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting