Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
whatup
AF Newbie

Light Conversion..

I live in Japan and bought a 92 civic hatch (b16a) for a grand and am now trying to do a couple of things. I have read through the site and am now certain on the turbo set up, but I also want to change my lights. I don't know anything about lighting. I want to put R34 lights into my car. Since they have HID, I am trying to figure out how to do this. I read the threads in this section, but it's German to me. I need the layman's/idiot's explanation. Should I be buying a HID kit for my Civic and change the ends to fit the R34 lights or buy the HID kit for a R34 so that it will fit into the housing and try to wire it into Civic. Please send me the idiot's explanation so I know what's going on. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
whatup
AF Newbie

Re: Light Conversion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatup
I live in Japan and bought a 92 civic hatch (b16a) for a grand and am now trying to do a couple of things. I have read through the site and am now certain on the turbo set up, but I also want to change my lights. I don't know anything about lighting. I want to put R34 lights into my car. Since they have HID, I am trying to figure out how to do this. I read the threads in this section, but it's German to me. I need the layman's/idiot's explanation. Should I be buying a HID kit for my Civic and change the ends to fit the R34 lights or buy the HID kit for a R34 so that it will fit into the housing and try to wire it into Civic. Please send me the idiot's explanation so I know what's going on. Thanks in advance.
Nobody can help me?
Old 01-23-2006, 09:47 PM   #3
whatup
AF Newbie

Re: Light Conversion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatup
FYI in case anyone else was wondering. I found a guy in Japan that has done the conversions and he says that I need to get the R34 lights and the R34 HID kit. From there, I need to wire the other end (away from the light housing) into the Civic.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Exterior | bodykits | Lighting