Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
CamaroSSBoy346
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to CamaroSSBoy346
05 Mustang VS 94 Thunderbird

Okay, I know most of you probably dont give a shit about my granny car, but what they hey...

I was comming home from Wal-Mart, using my full size car's trunk to its max, hauling a bag of fertilizer, and a cart full of various groceries. I also had three other people with me. I get out of the Wal Mart parking lot, and jump on the main throughfair. Its a 2 lane road, speed limit is 50. I get out of town, into the more secluded-country-ish area, I see green ahead, and as I'm passing through the intersection, I see a yellow 05 Mustang making a right hander. I could tell it was a V6, it had the Halibrand style wheels. I check in my rear view mirrior, and what do i see? A red 5.0 LX Foxbody enclosing on me...fast...

The red Foxbody follows suit, The 5.0 gets into the slow lane, and I start to slowdown myself, me and the red 5.0 are pacing eachother, nothing big on this, shaved 5.0 emblems, stock Pony wheels, faded red paint and clear corner lights. Should be even, since the 5.0 LX Foxbody's were decent. I look over, and see a female driving it. I pace it for a few minutes, but nothing is gonna happen. I'm in the passing lane, a Civic is in the slow lane, and a new 3.5 Maxima is right infront of me. The Civic and Maxima are going the same speed causing a bottle neck effect. I look behind, and I see the 05 getting on my ass, then falling back, then repeating that action. The Maxima finally takes a left. We slow down to about 40, the Maxima completes his turn, and I go WOT with the 05 Mustang right behind me (He wasnt in the slow lane, because the Maxima started to pass the Civic before the left hander, so I was right next to the Civic) (Heh..the 05 probably got some burnt up carbon on his front bumper he was so close.. ). Anyways, the RPM's jump from 1000 to about 5500, and the car pulls, I see the 05 behind me, maybe a car length behind. He's going just as fast as me, and not gaining. I got to about 80, then I had to slow down because my exit was coming up. Then the Mustang flies by me, and throws a quick rev before doing the ricer fly-by, then having to abrubtly slam on the brakes because the light ahead just turned red.
1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 302 H.O, A9L ECU swap, 65mm TB, 73mm Granetelli MAF, FRPP 30lb injectors, Walbro 255, MSD ignition, Powerdyne BD11 supercharger, Efans, T-5 swap w/ FRPP flywheel, Ram HDX clutch and adjustable Steeda clutch quadrant, 4.10 gears, Nitto NT555R radials
2000 OBS Tahoe Z71 6k HIDs, 33" Goodyears. 280k mile daily beater
CamaroSSBoy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 02:47 AM   #2
chexmixa
AF Enthusiast

Re: 05 Mustang VS 94 Thunderbird

Grats, the 05 v6 stangs are not too bad, pretty quick. Nice kill???????
chexmixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:33 AM   #3
emokid15
AF Enthusiast

there quick. ill drive u lol. but not for everyday my friend raced 1 and he has a gs-x and we got smoked by a v6 good times.
Old 03-27-2005, 01:38 PM   #4
chexmixa
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: 05 Mustang VS 94 Thunderbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokid15
there quick. ill drive u lol. but not for everyday my friend raced 1 and he has a gs-x and we got smoked by a v6 good times.
LMAO is your friend a crappy driver? or is his gs-x an auto? I thought GSX's were pretty quick?
chexmixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 02:41 PM   #5
Boosted1
AF Enthusiast

C'mon guys, the V6's aren't anything to be proud of. They're DECENT but not all that fast. Although the author had 4 people in the car plus cargo, so that's a good kill. A GSX should definitely wipe a V6 stanger though.

1989 5.0L Ford Mustang (MODIFIED)

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/761789

Boosted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 05:25 PM   #6
street_racer_00
AF Fanatic

The 3.5 maxima woulda taken them all, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CassiesMan
I got to see boobiues!
street_racer_00 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing