Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > SEAT > Toledo/Leon
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
marko18
AF Newbie

Angry help

i got a seat leon 1.6 16v 54 reg, i got the engine light on, looked up the codes and found 16555 code stored which is fuel trim bank 1, which means system too lean. so what does this mean? do i need a fuel sender unit? or is there every way to test? please help me!!!!!
marko18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
geeup
AF Newbie

Re: help

The engine light is on in my seat toledo for some time and no body seems to be able to get it to stay off , BUT i also have a worse problem ,,,,,,,,,,as the two front doors are letting in water badly now , i ahve been told this is a problem with certain models but my mechanic has trid to reseal th einside door pannels with no success, have u heard of thie problem as i would be glad of any help ,
liz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko18
i got a seat leon 1.6 16v 54 reg, i got the engine light on, looked up the codes and found 16555 code stored which is fuel trim bank 1, which means system too lean. so what does this mean? do i need a fuel sender unit? or is there every way to test? please help me!!!!!
geeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
marko18
AF Newbie

Post Re: help

hi liz,
i know what u r on about and does the water in come to the front footwells or the rear? is the car parked on a hill? if your water leaks getting bad, its the door regualor inside the door, u need to remove and reseal the regualor, if the leak is still there then u need to reseal the rear doors aswell! any more problems, just let me know ok.
hope that helps liz.
from mark.
marko18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 04:32 PM   #4
WAMAutoBodyPaint
AF Newbie

Re: help

Quite a few SEAT models seem to suffer with this issue. We recently had a customer with a 2003 SEAT Leon, and his passenger door was leaking badly. Fortunately for him however, door seals are readily available and inexpensive. If you're in the UK, a good establishment to check out for parts like that is "www.eurocarparts.com".
WAMAutoBodyPaint is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > SEAT > Toledo/Leon