Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Kia > Sorento
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
curiousgeorge2
AF Newbie

fog lights...need help/info!!

Hi, I'm looking to add some aftermarket foglights to my wife's 2004 Kia Sorento. Or even better, I'd just really like to replace the "nipple-looking" covers that hold the fog light spot in the bumper since they're so ugly.

Any options or references?

Any help will be GREATLY appreaciated. I'm looking for specific fog kit models or replacement bumper covers.

Thanks!
-CG2
curiousgeorge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 08:26 PM   #2
97cavalier
AF Enthusiast

Re: fog lights...need help/info!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousgeorge2
Hi, I'm looking to add some aftermarket foglights to my wife's 2004 Kia Sorento. Or even better, I'd just really like to replace the "nipple-looking" covers that hold the fog light spot in the bumper since they're so ugly.

Any options or references?

Any help will be GREATLY appreaciated. I'm looking for specific fog kit models or replacement bumper covers.

Thanks!
-CG2
I have a 03 sorento and i think they should come stock with the fog lights. Any ways i got my off ebay. they are great!! i sugest the blue color ones they look better and shine farther. One thing tho when you get them i sugest you take it to a shop to get them put on. Because you will have to make a suport bracket for them and mount it to the bumper under the car. and if you don't mount it right you can hit the air bag sencer and they will go off. not good.
97cavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 11:39 PM   #3
donmaleta1999
AF Newbie

Re: fog lights...need help/info!!

Hello My friends!!!
I've ordered 2 OEM sets from customsorento.com and they work like a charm the fit perfectly "since their OEM" Sorentos don't come factory pre-wired you can go to Pep boys and buy a driving lights wire harness kit, it's very easy to install and you can hook them up to light on with your headlamps.
Good luck!!!
donmaleta1999 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Kia > Sorento