Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
Ron_L
AF Newbie

Question '01 Pathfinder Cargo Cover

Hi all... I picked up an '01 Pathfinder SE yesterday. The dealer didn't have the retractable cargo cover, so I'm looking to buy one. I've found one in the right color (Gray) that says it will fit an '00 Pathfinder. Does anyone know if the cover for the '00 will fit an '01? If not, does anyone know of a source for one?

Also, any recommendations for a cargo area liner and/or a cargo organizer?

Thanks!

...ron
Ron_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 06:44 PM   #2
kateness
AF Newbie

Post cargo cover

Don't know if this helps, but I've been looking around eBay a lot for cargo covers, cargo nets, keyless entry, etc., and it seems like everything from 99.5 on should work.

I have a 99.5, which seems to be the latest body style change. When I went to have new tires put on last month they looked it up as a 2000, and the remote key fob that I bought on eBay was a 2000.

Hope this helps..

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong
kateness is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail