Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-11-2004, 01:52 AM   #1
Zanark
AF Enthusiast

Handeling

First off Ide like to say sorry if this has been answered but here goes; hows the handeling in the newer body mustang GT's? I used to own a 2001 V6 Camaro that I wrecked because well it was an automatic and I was in a hurricane lol nuff said but either way Im in search of something else. The camaro handled fine but it was horribly nose heavy, is the mustang any better? and what is the weight distribution in a GT 99 and up? I am not looking for speed at all I just want between 300-350hp modified and a corner craving motha fucka, Thanks.
Zanark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2004, 02:11 AM   #2
SIKCRX
AF Enthusiast

Re: Handeling

Quote:
I used to own a 2001 V6 Camaro that I wrecked because well it was an automatic and I was in a hurricane lol nuff said
I dont think that was enough said, even if it was a standard wouldnt the hurricane take it anyway??
Old 04-11-2004, 04:39 AM   #3
Zanark
AF Enthusiast

Naw dude when Is ay I was in a hurricane I was LITTERALLY in a hurricane I totalled the fucking car its scrap medal Im lucky to be alive and Im a shy cry from having my ass penetrated by Progressives dick Im paying so much for insurance now. I just wanted to know how the newer GT's handle since I believe they use struts up front idk. But I heard the suspension isnt all the best I just want first hand advice on this. People dont seem to talk about Cornering or Handeling abilities of these muscle cars and honestly my camaro could take a corner at like 60mph and it was a 35mph zone, I just figured the GT could possibly do better since it has a higher stance and more travel and is a tad lighter I believe.
Zanark is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Mustang > Mustang Talk