Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
View Poll Results: Are you a member of the Org?
Yes, Faithful and true 14 73.68%
No, Never heard of it 2 10.53%
Planning to join now I know of existance 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 08:49 AM   #1
kro$s
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to kro$s
Maxima.org

Is there anyone else here that's on the org? I am, and they've been down for DAYS now!!!!! What's going on?!?!?! Does anyone know why they are still offline?

want HID's? pm me
kro$s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:01 AM   #2
95maxsewv
AF Newbie

Re: Maxima.org

I signed up for the the Org and when i recieved the email to click the link. the link went to their site and it said you cannot view this link with a picture of their background. from that time on i have no way of cantacting any of the members to get them to resend it. i have sent 3 emails to their contact people with no reply. i want to participate but i cannot. I have been watching and reading the posts for a month now and have some valuable information to some people and i can't help them. anybody know how to get around this?
95maxsewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:29 AM   #3
fadeaway
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to fadeaway

I don't kno the story behind the owners of the forum, but it seems like they're neglecting the site as of late.. It's been down for several days I'm getting a bit impatient too, I loved going to the site and checking things out.
fadeaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 09:36 AM   #4
Pick
AF Fanatic

is there a "used to go there, but now it sucks and the people are dicks" option in this poll?
Pick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 11:20 AM   #5
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max

i only go when i have a relatively serious technical problem. there are a lot of assholes but there's also a lot of knowledgable people.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 01:28 PM   #6
turk66460
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to turk66460 Send a message via Yahoo to turk66460

Maxima.org sucks ass, i am happy with this forum. Everytime i wana register it has all kinds of errors, i think you need to make a donation or something of a kind.
turk66460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 02:02 PM   #7
ChinoX
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to ChinoX

It gets frustrating, there is Meet in NY this weekend and I was getting an awesome deal on a Ypipe, but now I'm SOL
Old 07-16-2004, 02:22 PM   #8
95maxsewv
AF Newbie

you can still get those deals
i think you just have to tell them that the org is down and you want in on the deal.. whats the difference between them having your name on here and you calling and telling them.. ? that you spent 10 seconds on here to write your name down...
im sur those guys would help you out.. from what i have read they are pretty nice ..
95maxsewv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 04:25 PM   #9
jsprack5
AF Newbie

Ive gone there several times with questions... and always found help. I had a question today but they were shut down, so here I am. unfortunaty no one has replied to my post here :-(
jsprack5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 04:34 PM   #10
Ceasars Chariot
AF Regular

i hate when the org goes down. But being a total and complete maxima fanatic I visit all the maxima boards that I know of. i also enjoy this board ! i see BP2K2Max here all the time.

one cool thing about the org is all the reply post you can get with a question or if your sharing something. i think that is the big reason why the other forums have a hard time growing.

but seriously we have 1,000's of maxima owners and could use a few good places to go during times like these, or when the org is boggged down.

looking at the error message, my guess would be they are pruning the database but not sure. several months ago they did something like this but gave a notice before hand. at any rate we will survive , im just wondering when the org will be back up. i had a few things i was trying to keep track of.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:10 PM   #11
ogparjay
AF Enthusiast

yea foreal what's going on.... i just posted another thread about the same issue.... my bad.... but yea... wtf!
ogparjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 06:18 PM   #12
ogparjay
AF Enthusiast

yea sometimes when a relatively simple question pops up they don't answer back... but all resonable question i posted were answered fast.
ogparjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 06:20 PM   #13
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Maxima.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasars Chariot
! i see BP2K2Max here all the time.
you know it like a poet. i'm always here.

the org's the only forum i go to where you can create a thread and then one hour later your thread is already 2 pages long.
Old 07-16-2004, 07:00 PM   #14
aphillips4u
AF Newbie

I don't know why they are knocking the Org. You can find out anything about your maxima the same day or in mins. I post a Question one time and did a refresh in 5 Mins. I had a couple answers. And if they don't know they will tell you how & were to find it. All the Maxima websites are good in there own way. Keep it real guys Maxima 4 Life..
aphillips4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 08:26 PM   #15
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

yeah but it's not "comfortable" as theses here forums. most everyone here is friendly with each other, the org tends to turn into a flame fest in a moments notice

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35