Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
Romntictragedy
AF Newbie

rednecks

im really getting tired of all of these rednecks where i live talking shit on my del sol they contantly say how they can smoke me. I proved them all wrong about 3 nights ago. raced everyone of them and beat them all. which really isnt even anything to be proud of. they all have rusted out 80's ford rangers or rusted out 80's cavys with walmart pipes and huge ass spoilers but its really getting old. i had one kid come up to me and wanna race his rust bucket cavalier. After he had told me he beat a twin turbo supra in it i had to jsut laugh histerically in his face because the only supra around here is pushing 1200hp and i know the guy with gas prices being like 3.25 for 93 octane y would he even bother prolly jsut laughed at him for even thinking about racing.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:50 AM   #2
catsman72
AF Newbie

Re: rednecks

yeah dude I live in palm beach florida and the only track around is moroso speed way and you always hear people taking shit about the evo, civic, and the intergas and the thing is the imports alway beat ther rednecks.
Old 05-09-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
big tex84
AF Regular

ok, now, your grouping all of us rednecks together, and it is very stereotypical and wrong of you. Yes lots of rednecks hate on imports, but there are many who don't (me for instance, I hate chevy). But I say I can take you in my lifted 79 shortbed Ford, just give me a 3 second headstart, its gonna take me 1 second to pull up, and the other 2 to drive over your hood.
LOL...
Old 05-09-2006, 11:28 AM   #4
Romntictragedy
AF Newbie

i guess i did kind of phrase it wrong but it was late at night and i was tired lol just most ednecks in general dont like imports and there are a fair share of trucks that do haul ass my uncle had a lowered s10 with a 350 crate motor in it that was supercharged and it hauled some serious ass
Old 05-09-2006, 10:50 PM   #5
camaromaniac
AF Enthusiast

real rednecks drive camaros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally Sport 92
Dont get me wrong though i'd love a Lt1 in my Camaro even if it had Richard Simmons strapped onto my hood naked..
Old 05-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #6
BLAZINGZ28
AF Enthusiast

What the fuck is a del sol? I've never heard of such a vehicle?
Old 05-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #7
big tex84
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZINGZ28
What the fuck is a del sol? I've never heard of such a vehicle?
Thats because you're little camaro suxx so much ass it cant even catch up to a stock one, so of course you dont know what a del sol is, you cant read the del sol sticker from off the back of the car when your that far behind

Y R you camaro driving dicks in the honda forums if you just wan to say shit about our cars, fuck off and go back the CHEVROLET forum. CHEVROLET<--- Crappy/Heads/Every/Valve/Rattles/Or/Leaks/Every/Time<------------------ C H E V R O L E T
Old 05-22-2006, 12:26 PM   #8
BLAZINGZ28
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by big tex84
Thats because you're little camaro suxx so much ass it cant even catch up to a stock one, so of course you dont know what a del sol is, you cant read the del sol sticker from off the back of the car when your that far behind

Y R you camaro driving dicks in the honda forums if you just wan to say shit about our cars, fuck off and go back the CHEVROLET forum. CHEVROLET<--- Crappy/Heads/Every/Valve/Rattles/Or/Leaks/Every/Time<------------------ C H E V R O L E T
Haven't u heard that HONDAS are like tampons, every pussy has one.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:27 PM   #9
BLAZINGZ28
AF Enthusiast

Oh by the way i wasn't been a dick, i really have never seen a fucken del sol is that so hard 2 believe?
Old 05-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #10
big tex84
AF Regular

yes, actually seeing as they are a popular model of the civic. If you weren't being a dick then you have my apologies, but it is very hard for me to believe you have never seen one with the amount sold, and the fact that people from the other forums especially from Ford, Dodge, and especially Chevrolet like to come over and start stuff, I guess I assumed wrong and I am sry for that.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #11
BLAZINGZ28
AF Enthusiast

iT'S cool do u have a pic of the del sol? I might have seen it but just havent paid much attention 2 it.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:50 AM   #12
pimprolla112
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to pimprolla112 Send a message via MSN to pimprolla112

Bigtex if i were you i would watch my self with that kind of bullshit nice way to get banned. Not trying to be a dick but ive seen lots of people mouth off and get banned. Im a chevy man who likes imports and the occasional ford truck.

The tampon thing is mustangs every pussy needs one. They need the v8 to compensate for small dicks. But enough about that.

A del sol is a civic with a different rear it looks like a truck window and a short ass trunk. pretty comon car.

http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/U...4802031990103/

Don't ever look at cars as just imports or domestics. Just because a car is made in a certain country doesn't mean that it is anything like another car from that country. An example of this is Mitsubishi reliability, just because they are Japanese doesn't mean that they are as reliable as a Honda or Toyota.

Cardomain
Old 05-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #13
big tex84
AF Regular

I apologized, Its all good
Old 11-18-2006, 04:20 PM   #14
mas&NKS
AF Newbie

Speaking of rednecks, my buddy has an 11 second 454ss pickup that would pretty much destroy anything in its path. and it weighs 5600 LBS. and stop hating on rednecks, if it werent for us you "racers" wouldnt be building the heck out of economy cars to begin with.
Old 11-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #15
mas&NKS
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimprolla112
Bigtex if i were you i would watch my self with that kind of bullshit nice way to get banned. Not trying to be a dick but ive seen lots of people mouth off and get banned. Im a chevy man who likes imports and the occasional ford truck.

The tampon thing is mustangs every pussy needs one. They need the v8 to compensate for small dicks. But enough about that.

A del sol is a civic with a different rear it looks like a truck window and a short ass trunk. pretty comon car.

http://auto.consumerguide.com/Auto/U...4802031990103/
what the fuck is that supposed to mean by the way? every pussy needs a mustang and its compensation for our dicks?

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!