Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 12:16 PM   #1
metoyokapala
AF Newbie

Angry Stay away from Westbury Toyota NY

I had a bad experience with this store and i know not only me from New york Long island people who bought their cars and traded their old one. First the sales people will give you a tier #'s 1 to 4 or more, but in my case i told them i just want a honest deal how much i will get with my RAV 4? I told them i selling it online for $16K, but when they work with you they will spin and do a switch a roo on the paper works so as per table agreement and committment i should get $14K guess what they did a switch a roo and put in $11K i got so mad the next day that i saw all the paper works and went back to them and confronted the sales manager and the finance guy. They are all BSing me and that i already signed it and that what you agree upon. So all i can say they are big SCAM and LIER. Never go to that store! Its not worth to deal with people who lie and violate your right as a customer/cosumer.

ALL I CAN SAY STAY AWAY FROM WESTBURY TOYOTA IN LONG ISLAND NY!!!!
metoyokapala is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences