Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
poormillionaire2
AF Enthusiast

Just Washed

Well, its that time of the year (for most of us) where the summer toys have to go into hibernation til the warmer months come around again. I took the opportunity to wash the bike and take some more pics before putting her up for the next few months. Come this spring, I'm going to sell it and upgrade. This way, I'll ger rid of the monthly payments and lower my insurance to just liability. Saves me some money. Well, here they are.

Current Car
2003 Monte Carlo SS

Sold
2009 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
poormillionaire2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
jeffcoslacker
Lactose the Intolerant

Re: Just Washed

Looks good!

Be sure to ride it dry before putting up...don't want water or moisture lingering in recessed areas.

I never put mine away for winter...there's always an opportunity for a quick squirt every few weeks...if not, I'll at least fire 'em up and run to operating temp and run it through the gears on the stand...

...empty gun rack.
jeffcoslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #3
richtazz
stupidity should hurt

Re: Just Washed

I do like that bike in black, NICE. I'm with Jeff, I have a quick disconnect battery maintainer on the Fatboy just in case we get a looooog cold/snowy snap like last winter, but I rarely give up on any chance of a ride through the winter.

Still waiting for the "good old days" I'll get to bore my future grandchildren with!
richtazz is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Motorcycles & Choppers > Street Bikes