Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 04:10 PM   #31
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
['b]this is html code[/b'] minus the apostrophes.

to post pics from your PC, go to the "Attach file" box at the bottom of the screen that you post from, hit browse, the rest should be self explanatory.

Old 08-13-2003, 05:05 AM   #32
crayzayjay
CFA

Re: Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by BMWcruzer
Well it sure is easy to tell the jeallous people in here...they just won't leave you alone. SO BEWARD FOLKS >> Have proof of anything in this chat, for you have to prove everything. I'm sure most guys in here are used to proving their d*** sizes to each other, so beware on that too!
Hehe.. believe me pal im not jealous.. just the son of a Fortune500 company not knowing the expression “we’re in business” makes me laugh..
when people make, shall we say, remarkable claims, like they own a bmw, a Ferrari 360, and a Boxster S, at the tender age of 19, it can be difficult to believe… like I said we get a lot of bull-shitters here. I asked you to send me a pic, one single pic of all three cars next to each other, and I would not only believe you but actually feel bad for having doubted you. But what do you do? You send me a pic of two Ferrari’s and a big house from afar… hmm… those could belong to anybody and you know what, im beginning to smell something too… here’s what I don’t get:
* you want to convert a 323ci to an M3 – my problems with this are twofold:
1 you don’t rate the M3 (your words “its not what its worked up to be”)… so why do you want one? And:
2 if you want an M3 why don’t you just buy one? You tell me your family owns such and such company so why do you want to transform your 323 into an M3 instead of just buying one… you’re inquiring about the cost of an M3 engine so cost is clearly an issue… doesn’t sound like someone who has millions at his disposal, dontcha think?

And finally, about the dick size thing, im sorry, this isn’t that sort of forum… if youre looking for stuff like that I suggest you go somewhere else

Something inside me still wants to believe you, after all your attitude and inability to spell do make you sound like a rich, dependent, daddy’s boy so im willing to let you prove your claim.

One pic, of your three cars, in the same shot
Old 08-13-2003, 07:07 AM   #33
buymeabmwm3
AF Enthusiast

Owned! The sad thing is, it always takes so much text to refute the ridiculous claims made in this forum.

2005 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.

2005 Toyota Tacoma V6 4x4 Double Cab, TRD Off-Road - FINALLY HERE!

Horsepower is 100 ewoks poking you with pointy sticks.
Torque is one wookie pulling your arms out of their sockets.
Old 08-13-2003, 07:59 AM   #34
Celsdogg
AF Regular

i dont think there is too much of that around here, most of the posts are here is a problem i am having, how do i fix it or, what do you other enthusiasts think of this.

i dont find too many i got this, and i'm gonna stick it in your face when they really dont have shiznit. . .
2008 Toyota Sienna LE

Retired:
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1990 Volkswagen Jetta GL
1991 BMW E30 325i
2001 Honda Odyssey EX
Old 08-13-2003, 11:07 AM   #35
BMWcruzer
Banned

Lightbulb Reply again.

ONE>>>I don't want to covert any 323CI to an M3, so what the hell is that? I never said shit about converting anything to an M3. I was replying to someone who asked about converting one to an M3...and my reply was --- Dont waist your time, its not what its worked up to be (B/c I already have a 2001 M3 coupe). Then YOU jump in like your the boss around here and start emailing. What I really think is I've got under your skin and you CANT STAND to think that someone as myself could have a car such as a Ferrari/Porsche/BMW...I'm not arguing back and forth between you or this fuked up forum and frankly...I don't feel like I have to prove shit to you. If I had my guess...I would say your just a pathetic low-life who is SOOOO jeallous of other people, you just sit around waiting to reply and start in on someone. And too, your probably not even old enough to own a car...and the kind of kid in school people like me harass and make fun of > so eat shit fag. Looser
Old 08-13-2003, 11:30 AM   #36
00accord44
High on Potenuse

Send a message via AIM to 00accord44 Send a message via MSN to 00accord44 Send a message via Yahoo to 00accord44
Sure.

May I ask a question to you, oh god of the web board? I'll assume with humble precaution that permission is granted.

1) What is it that you/your daddy does that you have enough money to purchase such vehicles? I am curious. Most adults (note I said MOST) with that kind of money are too busy to be on the internet arguing about what sits in their driveways.
***I also find it interesting that if you are an adult, that you have not yet learned how to spell***

2) Why did you not list a 2001 M3 coupe before when you were telling us what kind of cars you have? Did you sell it/trade in/end of lease and got a regular 3 series?

3) If you do not feel the need to prove yourself to members of these forums, then why did you send pics of two ferraris to Crazyjay? And why would you care to know how to attach pictures to your posts if you had no intentions of posting pics of your cars (or someone else's )

I apologize oh great one, I realized what a great transgression I have performed in asking more than my one alloted question. Please do not smite me.

Old 08-13-2003, 11:58 AM   #37
BMWcruzer
Banned

Red face And here we go again

It's dad, not daddy. I am 19...and no I do not work. My dad, his 3 brothers and granddad own a large corporation. I have already graduated school...and you've got that right...I do mess up spelling sometimes (OMG! is that a crime). Why didn't I mention an M3? Well...didn't think about it. When I turned 16 I got a lot of cars...loving cars runs in the family. When I was 16 I bought: 2000 BMW 323CI Sport, 2001 BMW M3, 2001 Ferrari 360, 2000 Porsche Boxster "S". When my brother turned 16...he bought a Ferrari 360 Coupe, 2002 Cadillac Escalade, and 2002 GMC Z71. My dad has a 2002 Aston Martin Vanquish, 2002 Ferrari 360 (Black/tan), 2000 Aston Martin Vantage, and he drives a black Jaguar S-Type regularly. The others...he collects. My mother drives a Jaguar XK8 Coupe. I could go on to the entire extended family but the list would never end. The reason I can reply so quickly is b/c I don't work...but, most people do - so I guess you guys are not working either.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:13 PM   #38
buymeabmwm3
AF Enthusiast

BMWcruzer I call massive BS on you.
1) First, after doing some research I have found that you have owned, besides your 2000 323Ci, a 91 BMW 850Csi http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...threadid=6136, which by the way only 250 were ever officially imported to the USA and are extremely rare, a Porshe Boxster S http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&pagenumber=3, 2000 BMW M3 http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&pagenumber=2, 2001 Ferrari 360 spider http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&pagenumber=2, an Infinity GS300 http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&pagenumber=2, and even, for some reason an oddball Caddy Catera http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...hreadid=92212.
That is a total of 7 cars owned by you before you were 19 years old. That would be an average of 2 cars per year, and very expensive cars to boot.

2) You said you have owned two BMW's here http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...&pagenumber=5, but by my count you have owned an 850csi, an M3, and your 323Ci. Thats three. So what is it?
On a related note, one post says your M3 is a 2000, and another says it is a 2001? What gives?

3) In you're post http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...readid=125007, you list a bunch of car-cleaning products you have used on your car. While I don't doubt you actually did buy these, I find it hard to believe that someone who is rich enough to have owned 7 exotic and luxury cars in three years. Not to mention that you said you put plastic floormats in your BMW. Yeah, every rockstar I know has those.

Here's what I think. I think you own that 2000 323Ci, but thats it. Based on the fact that in every one of your posts you include something about how you have this BMW. Owning exotics like a 360 spider and 850csi, I would think you would also rant about them, not just a lowly bottom of the rung 323. And I would think you would be happy and proud to show pics of your cars, or tell of some other proof, if you actually owned them, instead of getting all defensive and telling people to eat sh*t fags like a damn teenager. And whats with signing up on 8/11 to Automotive Forums and posting 26 times in two days. Shouldn't you be out doing things that rich people do, not arguing or boasting on the internet all day?
Rappers, moviestars, and NBA players don't even have as many cars as your family apprently has. I doubt that a CEO family has this much money to throw around heedlessly.
So, in the end, I repeat what the others has stated. Post pics of you in front of your cars, and we will all eat crow till our heads turn blue. Until then, I am hoisting the flag
O wait, not that one.

Old 08-13-2003, 12:34 PM   #39
BMWcruzer
Banned

Red face U guys???

You guys are hilarious...nope didn't mention the G20 (black/black)/Catera (tan/ivory)/850 (white/gray)/etc...b/c they were bought at auction (and there really not worth talking about...except the 850, now that is a fair car even though its old). Yep! Thats where I buy most all of them at auctions...cheaper. I bought the G20 for $9,000.00 the Catera for $11,000, but the 850 ran for about $17,500 (b/c it is so rare with the V12)...my dad has a dealers license and so...can go to all the highline auctions > and yep...thats how I have so many cars. One more I forgot to mention to you guys who love hearing this...the Lincoln Blackwood truck...that one slipped my mind. Its black on black. Nice...only ran about $26k at the auction. OHHHHHH wait 2 more...I bought 2 Mitsubhishi Eclipses, one GS and one GST...I got a package deal on those two for $11,000 for both. The GS is Red, and the GST is white. I think I have two dumbasses interested in the Eclipses...so they may be gone. Its a fun hobby! And too...the cars role in all the time.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:39 PM   #40
BMWcruzer
Banned

Exclamation Wait!!!!!!!!!

Another thing....the 323CI is a very good car. And as far as cleaning supplies...Yes, I clean everyone of the cars I plan on keeping a while b/c detailers are lazy and don't take care of them like they should. And too...most of them run the cars through a carwash then vacumm/deatail them aftarwards. Not good at all. You guys can believe what you want to...YES I have made a lot of different post b/c I've had a lot of ENTIRELY different cars. My dad has the dealers license b/c he and I enjoy going to the autions in the spare time he has away from work. Honestly I really can't count the number of cars we've had...he/I buys about 2 a month...might keep one...might move it to a dealership?
Old 08-13-2003, 12:46 PM   #41
BMWcruzer
Banned

Exclamation hey buymeabmwm3

Im glad you looked me up...you can see I know a lot about cars. Also...I was wondering / whats your name? I would like to give you a call if your not scared...I wan't to find out why anyone would call massive BS on me when they don't even know me. Hmmm? If you really want to show your an adult and not afraid...whats your phone number? I don't think you know who your talking to...you have NO IDEA what I'm capable of.
Old 08-13-2003, 12:58 PM   #42
buymeabmwm3
AF Enthusiast

Cruzer, I haven't insulted you or anything, yet you feel compelled to call us all fags and threaten me with menacing phone calls. I have nothing to hide, but I'm not giving personal information out over the internet. I would hope that as a mature adult you would understand why. Afterall, it IS just a forum. I rarely take anything all that seriously, and don't know why some poeple get all worked up.
I simpy don't understand why someone, who says he gets all these cool cars, is so defensive. You could prove us all wrong in one fell swoop by posting a pic of your cars. You don't even have to be standing in the picture if you don't want your identity out over the net. Just take a pic of your cars, and put your hand in the picture giving us all the finger. After all, that is what we would deserve if we had falsely accused you of BS.
Until then though, I have lashed myself to my mast

Old 08-13-2003, 01:07 PM   #43
buymeabmwm3
AF Enthusiast

It may not all be BS, but something ain't right.
Either you aren't really 19, you haven't purchased those cars with your own money but your dad's, or you never owned those 7 cars (i.e. held a title with your own name printed on it). Why would you keep the 323ci, and not even get a 330? Better yet, why be BMWcruzer and not Ferraricruzer? All your other cars are far superior to your 323, so why so loyal to it? Something just does not jive.

Old 08-13-2003, 01:28 PM   #44
BMWcruzer
Banned

Lightbulb Reply Reply Reply Reply

Nope...I didn't purchase the cars with my own money. To get technical none of them are in "my" name. One b/c I'm 19, Two - what insurance company will insure a 19 yr old in a Farrari -- NONE. Why so loyal to the 323CI as my listed car? Well...frankly b/c of BS like this. With listing the 323CI...I feel I can chat in ANY room and not seem out of place in say a Honda Chat...yet in the same respects...feel in place in high-line chat. The 323CI...as any other BMW...are all outstanding cars. And too, I feel I can drive it regularly and not have a constant worry "Is bugs chipping the paint...is it going to rain...can I park here without someone dinging my doors?" You can't drive a Ferrari just anywhere...I've never driven mine in rain...and never will. I admit I'm not the smartest person out there...I don't know how to put picturs in this forum, I can't figure out how. I AM 19...soon to be 20...graduated High School 1.5 years ago, and AM NOT in college and no work. WHY? Well...b/c no one in my entire family works except my dad/uncles/and granddad...and I see no incentive to work. I do however, donate my time to helping others...which to me, is a lot more full-filling than punching a clock 9-5.
Old 08-13-2003, 01:31 PM   #45
buymeabmwm3
AF Enthusiast

You can't just swagger in here, brag about owning hundreds upon thousands of dollars of cars, and not expect people to be a little skeptical.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > BMW > 3 Series