Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
SilvrEclipse
Holset powered 420a

Send a message via AIM to SilvrEclipse
Back to school

Well guys school has already started back. The summer flew by so quick. I know I haven't been on AF that much in the last few months but I lucked up and got a good job and was workin a lot of hours. And got a new girl so that took up all the nights after work. Shes pretty cool, actually know stuff about car and even does some work. Changes her own oil and brake pads. Plus helps me work on the eclipse and truck.

Anyways now that school has started back Ill have some more few time to be on AF and keep yall up to date on the status of the eclipse. Have some in car track vids I need to post up. Also the eclipse is getting a little bit of work done at the moment so need to put up some pics of that.

O yea I almost forgot.. its 100* here and all of the fine ass girls are walkin around in shorts and skirts! BE JEALOUS
Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i - DD
SilvrEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:19 PM   #2
david-b
Dave is THAT guy

Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Re: Back to school

It's funny how you talk about having a new g/f and then go on to talk about the fine ass girls walking around there.

Glad you're coming back now, since I've been fading out more and more. Especially with selling the car, who knows what will happen.

Girl sounds good. Glad she knows her stuff. I just got a new girl as well. Was just starting to teach her, but oh well for now. I had to be a creeper and check her out. Def a hottie. Good job!

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
david-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
vanilla gorilla
AF Enthusiast

You aint too far from me, and hell yeah its hott. We've been missing you around here lately bud. But its good that youve been working, even better that youve got a girl. Thats pretty cool that shes into cars and such. How long y'all been together? Ive been with my girl for a year now. She was everything I've always wanted up until a few months ago. Its just like her whole attitude has completly changed. She has become a rude ass bitch that you cant even talk to or ask a simple question without getting your head bit off. I really dont even want to get into the way she acts...its so stupid and it really hurts my feelings.....well it used to. Its crazy how you think you know someone so well and then all of a sudden they're a completly different person. A month ago I would have been heartbroken at just the thought of losing her. But....after putting up with her bullshit for so long....Ive slowly got to where I care less and less and now im at the point where I really dont give a F at all. Ive given her this past week to herself....so maybe she can think about some things. But I think Im basically done. Its funny, though we were only together for a year....if you would have asked me a month ago, I would have told you that she could be the girl I could marry. And now its all gone to shit, and I'm over it.
I think I completely hi-jacked your thread but you mentioned a girl, ...and I needed to vent.
But I cant wait to see videos of your car! I would like to see what kinda mods youve done. After all the troubles with my lady Im starting to get back excited about working on my eclipse.

'99 Spyder 2.4 5-speed - Red/black,14b,slow
'96 Eclipse GST 5-speed - Paint
www.myspace.com/ballsoutperformance
vanilla gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
david-b
Dave is THAT guy

Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b

That really blows dude, but it happens. People change and/or the realy person starts coming out after awhile. Nothing you can really do but get out of there while you still can.

75 Monte Carlo

Old 08-20-2010, 04:17 PM   #5
ned032002
AF Enthusiast

me an my ol lady have been together for 7 years next month. We've seen our share of ups and downs but nothing ever came close to a break up. I've learned that there's only a couple reasons that'll keep a spouse in a crap/snappy mood all the time. She's either got a chemical inbalance or she's not happy. Just ask her what she likes and doesn't like about your relationship. I found out that my wife likes me the most cause I make her laugh. I asked her, if she could be with any actor or actress(wink wink) which would she choose. She said adam sandler!?! I asked why, she said cause he's funny. I guess as long as I have a sense of humor, we'll be ok!
This thread has been seriously jacked.
ned032002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:19 AM   #6
SilvrEclipse
Holset powered 420a

Send a message via AIM to SilvrEclipse

Dave I can still look! Some people enjoy lookin at trees or birds.. I like to watch the sexy girls its like the same thing
Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i - DD
SilvrEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
ned032002
AF Enthusiast

I'm with J on this one.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #8
david-b
Dave is THAT guy

Oh I know. No need to defend yourself... we're men. We all look. You could have a super model perfect girl, and we'd still look.

Me and the new lady are on teh same page when it comes to fighting and stuff. We're both very open and will talk to each other if something is bothering us, no strings attached. I hate when girls keep stuff bottled up and then bring it up months later, it's like WTF! She'll bring up whatever rigtht away. It's nice.

75 Monte Carlo

Old 08-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
ned032002
AF Enthusiast

Exactly dave! Look at tiger woods...he's cheated on his hott model wife how many times?!?!
Old 08-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #10
steviek
AF Enthusiast

Ya man I'm in school too right now know how you feel

We just finished our semester though so I am now on break 3 weeks haha.
3 semesters a year here so I'm pretty much in school all the time. Just finished my third sem of law school HALF WAY!

Can't wait till I can get home and drive my car and see all my friends. At least you're home.

And people can look its a free country
FP 18g turbo e3 o2 & mani, 3" exhaust, , 7 bolt, wiseco/eagle, walbro 255hp re-wired, Aeromotive FPR, FIC 1150cc, injen intake, greddy RS, aem wideband, turbo xs mbc, act 2600 clutch sprung 6 puck, BC 272's, dsmlink v2.5, ETS FMIC, Devils Own, JMF SMIM.
18 Inch chrome rims
In closet AEM Fuel Rail, SS Lines,
1997 TSI AWD
Diamonds Are 4Ever
12.7 @ 107
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...y/DSC00461.jpg
steviek is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic