Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Celica
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-16-2002, 11:55 AM   #1
integr8
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via Yahoo to integr8
Pathetic forum...sad really

I know theres not alot of aftermarket for Toyotas but thier good cars with potential. Im just saddened to see this forum just collecting dust. I havent been here in a month.....and I was the last person to answer alot of these posts! I mean, theres plenty of legitimate questions here and no real knowlegable tuners to answer them (no offense to the few that are, theres one mod Ive seen with real answers). I dunno, just ranting and raving here. Its just sad to see nothing going on here. These poor people posting questions and coming back a month later to see maybe one or NO responces. That sucks. Ill try to stop by here more often even though I dont drive a Toyota (got one but its parked for awhile). Most of these questions can be answered with common sense, many are very basic.
Old 03-16-2002, 05:49 PM   #2
Asia
AF Newbie

I'm glad you want to see this forum pick up, we do need some help in here. There are a lot of things that can be done to mod Celicas, I am just not sure anyone in here wants to modify anything. I will appreciated any help but I will always disagree with you about the lighting. But diversity is what makes the world go round. Thanks:grey:
Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2002, 06:00 PM   #3
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Many of the slower forums here on AF stay slow because there are already other established forum sites for particular makes and models that are more popular for whatever reason... already have a strong userbase, been around longer, connections to other sites, etc...

AF's strength is in its wide scope and high volume of users and viewers. It just may be that Celica owners in particuar are all stuck at some other site, and not looking for something bigger like AF...
Jay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2002, 09:37 PM   #4
Thing-A-Majig
AF Regular

jay is totally right... a good celica site that i used to visit all the time is www.newcelica.org its great
Thing-A-Majig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2002, 06:27 PM   #5
changedagame108
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Thing-A-Majig
jay is totally right... a good celica site that i used to visit all the time is www.newcelica.org its great
I just discovered that site about a week ago and it's great!
changedagame108 is offline   Reply With Quote