Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 05:24 PM   #16
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13
Re: i need to vent

who really cares what the media has done to it really. i mean the only bad thing that is coming out of it is we/drifters are on the cops radar now but even before they knew what drifting was you would still get pulled over so no big change IMO. who cares if civic kids are trying to drift they cant do it well and cant compete so who the fuck cares just do your own thing cause none of it matters. unless you start becoming part of the commercialized hype that your claiming you hate. if anything it can be looked at as a good thing now thats becoming a larger scene parts are easier and easier to obtain which in turn is creating cometition on the american market which is making prices drop so quit bitching.
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 12:08 AM   #17
AWDSR20
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to AWDSR20 Send a message via MSN to AWDSR20
Re: Re: i need to vent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewayzS13
who really cares what the media has done to it really. i mean the only bad thing that is coming out of it is we/drifters are on the cops radar now but even before they knew what drifting was you would still get pulled over so no big change IMO. who cares if civic kids are trying to drift they cant do it well and cant compete so who the fuck cares just do your own thing cause none of it matters. unless you start becoming part of the commercialized hype that your claiming you hate. if anything it can be looked at as a good thing now thats becoming a larger scene parts are easier and easier to obtain which in turn is creating cometition on the american market which is making prices drop so quit bitching.
really?? well that "civic" dude is now driving at the canyons i used to drive on and they CRASH... yeah to the point where they made a whole new "cops unit" to petrol that area.

anyways.. i say..whatever....

E.K.
AWDSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #18
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

i could caer less about civic kids crashing their civics. and everyone knows to drift different places and not get to content w/ one place thats when cops catch on to you. move around find new locations. the drifting craze should nto affect you negativly unless you let it affect you by being a whinny bitch like everyone has started to become
sidewayzS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 09:20 PM   #19
Skylindrftr
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Skylindrftr

i only whine because i loved how it used it be, so its a nostalgic whine haha, anyhow im sure im not the only one...
Skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX