Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Tacoma
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 04:42 PM   #1
BeachinTacoma
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to BeachinTacoma
***HELP? 10inch coils? any other ideas?

MY TRUCK- 97 Taco

Running 6 inch trailmaster, 3.5 inch fabtech coils with 2 inch spacers on top and 3 inch body lift. Running 38x15.50x15 inch SSR's

when i had put all this into my truck, my a-arms where pulling my tires in because there was so much of a bind after putting the fabtech coils with the spacers on top. The objective was to stop the wear on my tires because they were wearing down quick. I just spent 1200 bucks on these new ssrs, and i didnt want it to happen to these tires. HERES THE GREAT IDEA>..... I cut into my 6inch trailmaster suspension and welded a 3inch piece of square tubing in there so it would drop my a-arms down, this would let my tires sit even instead of being boed in. welllllll- me not thinking, it droped my whole front end 3 inches...so now my truck is sitting lower in front...

I AM LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF 10 inch KING COILS that will correct this problem. If anyone knows where i can get some i would greatly appreciate it...either e-mail me @ louisiana_river_rat@hotmail.com or catch me on my aol s/n beachintacoma
BeachinTacoma is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Toyota > Tacoma