Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 02:43 PM   #1
SSSRT4
AF Newbie

Question Best Exhaust for Stage 2 or 3 SRT-4

I was on other forums and reading up on what each different stage SRT4 offers and i have 2 questions...

I was on www.howellautomotive.com looking at the upgrades through each stage, turbo with and without turbo toys etc..... and im not sure if stage 2 or 3 is the limit for daily driving... in other words... if i were to go to stage 4 is it ok for daily driving?..... i would like to keep it safe... so based on the answer to that question, i want to know which exhaust is best for that stage.

now for the 2nd question...

i was on srtforums.com and i found a thread on the B&B exhaust:
------------------------------------
•Does anyone have this exhaust was thinking about ordering it but was just going to see if it is really worth the price??

•It really just depends on what you're doing. I plan on getting a kit from Xtreme Boost, so I was going to pick up the B&B Exhaust since it's 3" and my mopar exhaust is only 2.5". Goodluck!

•Meaning how much work u plan on doing to your car, i just really liked that fact how it was a true 3 in back and the 4 inch tips

•If you want 4" tips go for it.

•If you want a better flowing exhaust get the needswings 3" cutout DP. He is making a Catted version now (ver.6).

Other than that, I have heard that it is a nice unit (B&B), but is loud enough to make some take it back off and go the route I typed above.
------------------------------------
Im wondering if "needswings 3" cutout DP" is STILL better flowing for a stage 2 or 3 or just for a stock SRT4....
Like i said in another thread, I was watching "Tuner Transformation" on TV and they tuned an SRT4 up to 350hp and they added a B&B Exhaust so i would imagine it is one of the best if not THE best....

can someone help me... when it comes time for me to buy mine, i would like to get the best, i want to do this right
thank you guys, and sorry if i dont know exactly what im talking about....
SSSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 12:46 PM   #2
SSSRT4
AF Newbie

Cool

thanx for all the help guys!!
SSSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 10:24 PM   #3
TEXSRT4
AF Enthusiast

Re: Best Exhaust for Stage 2 or 3 SRT-4

run a 3" turbo back exhaust. if you run a smaller exhaust your an idiot! then it just comes down to personal prefrence. i have a custom setup and have an 18" resonator. there is a video in the cylendar head section on srtforums. check it out and see what you think! by altering the size of your resonator you alter sound. the larger the resonator the quieter but deeper the sound. a smaller one will crackle and pop more and be a lot louder!
TEXSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > SRT4