Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 09:55 PM   #1
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to VR43000GT
Why try?

I have an SL3000gt. After many races with civcs I had another today and as usual it was a joke. I dont even post them on the internet. While I think its fine to have a civic (Although Id never get one) why do they always want to race me? There are a few exceptions when it comes to civics that could pull on me but none that Ive come across. Is it just coincidence that I always find a loud civic behind me wanting to race or do they believe they have a shot? Im not here to brag but why race someone out of your class. Its like me trying to beat a VR4 or a corvette. Just wondering if anyone here could tell me.

Old 12-30-2005, 10:35 PM   #2
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
Re: Why try?

No one cares some moron in an SL revved on my Z tonight to I post up a bitching thread online?

Guess why not no one gives a flying fuck.

PS 15 second car bitching about 17 second cars is weak.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:42 PM   #3
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

Because it's probably Ricers that harass you. I drive a Civic and I've been rev'd on by anything from a Cavalier to a Lotus. Some people just don't realize that their little Civic is an economy car. On the other hand, there are others who have done major modifications to their Civics and are actually fast. It's well known to Honda/Acura enthusiests, that Civics and Integras can be made pretty fast for a fairly decent price (some might consider it cheap when you compare price of the cars and modifications). But these Ricers don't understand that when people say it can be done affordably, that it doesn't mean buying cheap bolt-ons are going to make them fast. And because their nasty raspy coffee can exhausts "sound fast," they think it is fast. It happends with every kind of car enthusiest; import or domestic, civic or 3000gt. There's always those dickheads who have to ruin it for the rest of us. But trust me, not all Civic/Honda/Acura owner is that way.
Old 12-30-2005, 11:29 PM   #4
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

Thanks civic spoon, I always thought the same thing and was just trying to find out first hand from the forum which applies to the car. Ahhh...Ace dont get upset, just go take the sand out of your pussy. It was JUST a question. It is people like you that makes everyone else on AF not even want to subject themselves to the honda civic forum. PS keep talking it up your doing great
PSS. You may want to sell your car to take some basic English lessons...your sentences are just a tad off .

Old 12-30-2005, 11:40 PM   #5
Ace$nyper
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
Re: Re: Why try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SL3000gt
Thanks civic spoon, I always thought the same thing and was just trying to find out first hand from the forum which applies to the car. Ahhh...Ace dont get upset, just go take the sand out of your pussy. It was JUST a question. It is people like you that makes everyone else on AF not even want to subject themselves to the honda civic forum. PS keep talking it up your doing great
PSS. You may want to sell your car to take some basic English lessons...your sentences are just a tad off .
If you car was fast enough to get you killed, I'd say meet a tree.

Good we don't want your kinda crap here. What race did you post. None at all.

This is a street/track racing area not a bitch fest. You didn't read that now did you? You said yea I killed a civic that's not a race story. You get all bitchy and complain people rev on you. BOO FUCKING HOO. Morons rev deal with it.

For New Years down some Bleach.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:35 AM   #6
nastyNater
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to nastyNater

down the bleach and chase it with drano, douche. you think we want to hear you whine about stupid crap? if i wanted that id watch jerry springer. tell the peoples in the mitsu forum about yur "problem" im sure theyll be sympathetic.
Old 12-31-2005, 12:56 PM   #7
RSX-S777
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Did you come here to get your nuts cupped? Maybe stroked gently? Because that's how it looks from here. Your post is completely useless. So some subpar Civics tried to race your 218 hp monster? Boo fucking hoo...
I know you won't want to hear this, but there are probably alot more Hondas/Acuras out there that could smoke you than you realize. It's our fault you get the fucking ricers? Maybe you look just like an easy target. Now I'm not saying your car is total shit, but I wouldn't jerk off to it. Maybe you should worry less about peoples' grammar and more about your basic automotive retardation and the trouble your ego is going to get you into.

And PS to you-
If you're going to attempt to insult a senior member of AF, here's some killer advice. Try some original thought as opposed to dropping tired lines from Southpark. Fucking WEAK...

I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell...
Old 12-31-2005, 03:21 PM   #8
98StangGT
AF Enthusiast

lol, you guys are harsh

hilarious....

but harsh
Old 12-31-2005, 06:09 PM   #9
VR43000GT
AF Fanatic

I dont come looking for sympathy just asked to see what the people from the forum would say. Never did I say it was a monster. Just asked why. Thanks for fullfilling the stereotype of the honda forum...bash everyone from different forums..run off topic...bunch a fags...thanks though..cya

Old 01-01-2006, 03:30 AM   #10
bkvj
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to bkvj

im not choosing no ones side ATM. SL3000 was just asking somehting i think.

but SL, a 3000gt is not THAT much faster than a civic. an even mildly modified civic, will probally make it a very close finish. if your going to talk high modified VS high modified, offcourse your car is going to win then.

but then again, i dont want to start nothing i want peace hehe.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:35 AM   #11
dxasaurus
AF Enthusiast

I'm not a betting man, but if I was, I'd bet that the new civic would rape an SL.

Are SL's even in the 15's? I stayed at one's door the other day in the Camry, you shoulda seen how pissed the guy was.
Old 01-01-2006, 03:07 PM   #12
Ace$nyper
Banned

Quote:
I dont come looking for sympathy just asked to see what the people from the forum would say. Never did I say it was a monster. Just asked why. Thanks for fullfilling the stereotype of the honda forum...bash everyone from different forums..run off topic...bunch a fags...thanks though..cya
Yes this has nothing to do with the fact you clearly broke the rules, mismanaged your post and placed it in an area for street racing stories. not using the Stress relif.

Now we have a little fun with you because you can't work a simple online forum site, that makes us fags and claim its off topic when your topic as empty and hollow as it is wasn't even in the right place to start?

Please leave and never come back we are alot happier when morons don't jump in. We welcome all posters who can join or start nice topics debates etc morons we don't like.

Keep running around yelling sterotype while your at it claim some mexicans steal your hubcaps its a great way to make friends.
Old 01-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #13
iVteC_PoWeR
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to iVteC_PoWeR

wow ace chill out you love flaming dont you...but it was just a question and if a SL is in 15s its in the high 15s...a '99-00 Si would be a good race for you so why dont you go find someone who has one and try your luck
Old 01-01-2006, 09:03 PM   #14
digitalbanzai
AF Enthusiast

Well, after my first visit to this section of the boards, and have read the majority of threads on the first page, I realized one thing. I feel like i've gotten 90% dumber..uh oh, is dumber even a word? I'm doomed!
Old 01-01-2006, 11:44 PM   #15
CivicSpoon
There is no Spoon

i think that's the whole purpose of this subforum.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!