Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Altima
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
tonyull
AF Newbie

05 altima code p1122

05 Nissan Altima 2.5

Was recently in a flood and got about 1 foot of water in passanger compartment, after cleaning and drying and checking to make sure no water was in vital fluids in or on ecm or ipdm or fuse and relay panels, I strarted the vehicle it idles fine. with no MIL but had no Accelorator. first assumption TPS was under water and no good. (wow on Nissan you cant get just the TPS) so I replaced the electronic throttle control actuator and while in the learning process the MIL came on. scan tool says its a p1122 electronic throttle control actuator (I know its posable to got a bad part new) tested actuator apears to work like a potentiamiter assume part is good, find nissan FRMs and make all the checks that it suggest from rechecking all grounds and connections to voltage checks on ipdm connectors put car back together run threw throttle learning system and get the 5 slow flash with no MIL take a couple days off to think about it go out this am, Mil is on scan tool says p1122 again try the learn process all over and no go reset errors run car for 20 min to bring to temp and retry mil comes with p1122 if I try to retreive codes with out scan tool just get 5 slow flash. any ideas anyone?? My wife would really like her car back, and I would like to beable to get away from gas powered vehicles and back to working on Diesel
tonyull is offline   Reply With Quote