Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 01:36 PM   #46
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to DYNO Tuning
Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

True...I agree, I know ive been talkin bad about people who obsess over 2fast2furous but ive got an example. Remember that chick in the pink eclipse I think it was (i thought the movie sucked to pay attention). Shes one of those down too earth race for fun girls. You dont like her because hes hot you like her because she would be cool to hang out with. Hey if your a car inthusiast whats better than having a girlfriend who loves them too so when you on a date you have something to talk about and dont just sit there looking at her breasts. We all win. Girls get respect and guys get...err...we get members of the oposite sex to talk to. That way we dont allways have to hang out with guys and talk about whose the hottest chick on tv. Cant help that its in our blood.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:09 PM   #47
TypeRDood86
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to TypeRDood86

A perfect N/A engine couldn't support any turbo boost without det. (unless you wanna spend all that money for 5 psi boost) That's what Nitrous is for . Take one or the other, that's pretty much it.

Low Compression, boost it.

High Compression, n2o it :P.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:12 PM   #48
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

Blatantly stupid? excuse me but look at what all of the girl's and ass kissing guys have said in here: Shit like "girl racers make me week in the knees" and "oh yes they have much better racing manners"
Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, i highly doubt the majority of you actually push your cars. Sure you might put some "sweet 18' RimZ" on your cars, and maybe you throw in some aftermarket parts, but hell, your little half a quarter mile experiance accounts for your "Huge, amazing street racing career". Like i said before i only knock on 2f2f geeks.

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
T04 Turbocharger, Intercooled
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 04-08-2004, 05:53 PM   #49
EmeraldPrelude
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to EmeraldPrelude
Re: Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan-Fan
Blatantly stupid? excuse me but look at what all of the girl's and ass kissing guys have said in here: Shit like "girl racers make me week in the knees" and "oh yes they have much better racing manners"
Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, i highly doubt the majority of you actually push your cars. Sure you might put some "sweet 18' RimZ" on your cars, and maybe you throw in some aftermarket parts, but hell, your little half a quarter mile experiance accounts for your "Huge, amazing street racing career". Like i said before i only knock on 2f2f geeks.
No offense, but you really are ignorant. I guarantee I have pushed more cars hard than you have driven.. That includes your hot wheel collection. Woman or not, I know how to drive, and I know what is worth driving. But. Then again, I dont consider myself a street racer, I am just obsessed with speed. Pushing a car to its limits is better than most men.
Old 04-08-2004, 07:51 PM   #50
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

Nice...but one question nissan...what the hell are you talkin about? And your how old? 14 or 15 you said? you have how much money to put more than 18 inch rims on your car and maybe an air intake. Ill be 16 in a couple of days but I still work my ass off to put parts on my car and dont say Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, your the one who likes to tap dance with ya mommy on saturday afternoons. Wait I got more...earlier in this thread you said the 2f2f group was a bunch of punk ass losers whose cars count for about as much as a broken arm. Now your saying the only people you knock on are the 2f2f crowd. So your telling me that you cant with the "True Street Racers". Nice...Im begining to think your just like them.

Nice comback Emerald that was priceless. Im still laughin about the hotwheels
Old 04-08-2004, 09:48 PM   #51
YukiHime
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: i only wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83civichick
guys not taking me seriously is fun, it makes beating them so much more entertaining!

just out of curiosity, it is just me or is it not any fun to race other girls? I only like to race boys, I don't think I'd ever compete in a girls class, unless I really needed the money.
Just me?
Well, same here. But I usually don't race a lot, only if they started it, then I'll kick their butt.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:59 PM   #52
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

never raced a girl but yall make it sound like fun...if i beat you you know just sayin i beat you, would i ruin my chances of takin you for a walk on the beach?
Old 04-09-2004, 02:03 AM   #53
Jehu
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Jehu Send a message via Yahoo to Jehu

Careful mate they might run ya over on that nice lil beach of yours.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:34 AM   #54
EmeraldPrelude
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to EmeraldPrelude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNO Tuning
never raced a girl but yall make it sound like fun...if i beat you you know just sayin i beat you, would i ruin my chances of takin you for a walk on the beach?
Here in Colorado, beaches are a bit hard to come by.. Unless you like lakes. One good thing is.. Mountain roads are awesome to drive on. (Even if the altitude sucks your power away.) Eastern Colorado is nothing but flat lands leading to Nebraska or Kansas.. Good long stretches to stretch your car's legs out. On nice days, it sure makes the Roadster a hell of a car to drive. (But I wouldnt know, according to Nissan-Fan.. Since I dont push my cars)
Old 04-09-2004, 01:09 PM   #55
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

I knew that...thats why I would take you on an all expense payed trip to southern cali. I swear I wont look at any other girl...I mean come on your the best
Old 04-09-2004, 03:36 PM   #56
honda_gurl16
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldPrelude
No offense, but you really are ignorant. I guarantee I have pushed more cars hard than you have driven.. That includes your hot wheel collection. Woman or not, I know how to drive, and I know what is worth driving. But. Then again, I dont consider myself a street racer, I am just obsessed with speed. Pushing a car to its limits is better than most men.
You are so right. Most guys aren't worth dealing with. But a nice, fast car is always worth a girls time.

honda_gurl16
Old 04-09-2004, 06:31 PM   #57
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

... I guess this means I should go to the guy section. No chances here.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:09 PM   #58
83civichick
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Girl racers make me weak in the knees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan-Fan
And is that a street car? what performance shop might this be? (just wondering)
yep, "grocery getter"

and it is turbo, but it was built really cheap, so I don't think she really pushed it hard she's back down to a stock motor right now, and building another motor now.
Old 04-09-2004, 07:32 PM   #59
Nissan-Fan
AF Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNO Tuning
Nice...but one question nissan...what the hell are you talkin about? And your how old? 14 or 15 you said? you have how much money to put more than 18 inch rims on your car and maybe an air intake. Ill be 16 in a couple of days but I still work my ass off to put parts on my car and dont say Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ, your the one who likes to tap dance with ya mommy on saturday afternoons. Wait I got more...earlier in this thread you said the 2f2f group was a bunch of punk ass losers whose cars count for about as much as a broken arm. Now your saying the only people you knock on are the 2f2f crowd. So your telling me that you cant with the "True Street Racers". Nice...Im begining to think your just like them.

Nice comback Emerald that was priceless. Im still laughin about the hotwheels
Ok guy, if your 16 you should know how to make your replys a BIT more understandable, i only got about 1/3 of that. Oh man, what do you know "Nice comback Emerald that was priceless. Im still laughin about the hotwheels" yet another ass kisser. Well Emerald, you are a bit too into this crap, saying your just obsessed with speed and its better than most men, you need to get back in touch with a life. DYNO, did you not understand that i was mocking the group?....You guys are all such jokes.

P.S "Christ, your the one who likes to tap dance with ya mommy on saturday afternoons" Please dont talk about my mother.

1978 Datsun 280z
2.8Litre Inline 6
T04 Turbocharger, Intercooled
N42 Intake Manifold
3" Downpipe
[Work In Progress]
Old 04-09-2004, 09:09 PM   #60
DYNO Tuning
AF Newbie

You cant understand because your stupid. Ass sucker would be you man, im just telling her that was a nice comeback. Whats wrong with speed? You want to go fast dont you, complaining how everything is too fast and furious (all show). Get this, if im not mistaken you told Emerald that shes too far into this CRAP? That crap is what some of us live for. You know when I have a bad day I like to remember I can allways go kick somebodys ass in my CRAP. Hopefully next time I kick somebody ass it will be your ass in my CRAP. I dont want to say all this and you not understand it, again, so when you said Emerald was too far into the crap and if you turn your thinking level up a notch you will see shes talkin about CARS. So when I say crap im substituting it in for car.

Other than this moron up here ^. A lot of people want to know what VTEC is. Im gonna save myself the finger cramps and give you a website. A lot to read but it helps.

VTEC site: http://asia.vtec.net/spfeature/vtecimpl/vtec1.html

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot