Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > JDM Motor & Parts info/chat
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
JDM Motor & Parts info/chat Discussions on Mugen, Spoon etc. Plus, info on motor swaps (b18 's, b16's h22's etc) and other JDM info!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 08:36 AM   #1
2kaccord4dr
AF Newbie

f20b SIR swap...is it worth it?

I got a 2000 accord 4dr. (as if you can't read ) i have the f23 sohc in there with the lsd tranny already. i was looking to do a swap and put the f20b in there. for one will my tranny still bolt up? and two would it even be worth the swap to get high HP? i'm looking to boost it and do a full build. i'm going to do alot of weight reduction to the car as well. the hole 9 yards. well the time and money be worth the swap or would i be better off going the normal rought with a b18 type-r swap or something? what kinda problems would i run into with the f20b and so forth? can anyone give me good advice and lead me the right way.?
2kaccord4dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
zerocrxsi
AF Newbie

Re: f20b SIR swap...is it worth it?

Not worth in in my opinion, too heavy of a car and b18 wont just bolt up. Your gana be wasting too much money trying to swap, if you want to build your accord look into small turbo setup or nitrious, most bang for your buck

btw, ive never heard of b20 sir
zerocrxsi is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > JDM Motor & Parts info/chat