Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-14-2001, 10:25 AM   #1
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
4-Sale.

Bec Tech Struts

Okay, I purchased these a while ago. I have never used them and they are still new in the box. These are fully adjustable 1-4". They are blue and fit Honda Accords 92-93. These provide better than stock ride. If you are interested, I am selling them for the same price that I bought them for, $380.00. I will only take money orders and will only send them upon receiving the money order. I will pay for shipping. Must provide a return address for the merchandise. First come first serve basis. I would have to look for the warranty for these as they come with a lifetime warranty to the original owner. If you're interested, just post in here.

Phillips HID Light Conversion Kit

That's right! These are the real thing that come in the BMW's and Mercedes. They normally sell for nine hundred bucks, but, I am selling them for $500 flat. I will pay for shipping. They fit Honda Accords 92-93. However, they might fit all 4th Gen Accords. Now, they are new and still in the box. These are the real thing, coming straight from the Phillips manufacturer. Again, I will take money orders only and will ship immediately upon receipt of the money order.

Thanks.