Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars) The original Z cars - ones that started it all.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 07:43 PM   #31
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted
Re: Re: my hands hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by probehtr300
yeah im gunna leave the solenoid plugged in, like k3 said the ecu would prolly realize its not getting return. and by the way i live in ohio and they couldnt care less about emissions. and while my plenum is off im getting it ball bearing blasted, one of the guys who works at the garage with me has a BB polisher and hes gunna do mine for me, the BBs clean teh surface and polish the surface really nice, its a really cool proccess.
soundlike you live in an area alot like mine. my area could give a rats a** how much pollution your putting in the air. as long as you dont wake up the cops when you drive by, as they are sleeping in the cruiser, you are golden.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
k3smostwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 07:49 PM   #32
DeleriousZ
AF Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to DeleriousZ
Re: my hands hurt

didn't you have some issues with a cop with your cat back on the z32 k3?
ZedEx Crew Member #6
1988 300zx turbo 5spd. 3" mandrel exhaust, filter, afco rad, e-fan, poly engine mounts, mbc at 8.5 psi, turboxs rfl-h bov, gutted plenum, etc.

blown turbo, under construction.. gt35 coming.
DeleriousZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 10:58 PM   #33
k3smostwanted
Z Cars Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to k3smostwanted
Re: Re: my hands hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleriousZ
didn't you have some issues with a cop with your cat back on the z32 k3?
yeah thats what i was referring to...i was joking about the cop asleep though. i drove by a cop at about 2200 RPMs, my stillen cat-back just echoes off of houses in that low RPM range. yeah he nailed me and tried saying i didnt have cats on but i did so long story short, i made him crawl under the car and check. i think i even had to get a jack out from him but i dotn quite remember anymore. this was a long time ago...

but yeah, in my area...as long as you have cats on your car and you dont wake up the night shift cop from his slumber you'll never have a problem with emission equipment. hell, i got some buddys that are cops and they will rev their cruiser at me and i will rev back and they will flash their lights at me. pretty funny to see it all take place but yeah whatever... i have fun and i live in a fairly small area so i know quiote a few people.
ZedEx Crew Member #4
k3smostwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:36 PM   #34
ExTrEmEDrIfT
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via MSN to ExTrEmEDrIfT Send a message via Yahoo to ExTrEmEDrIfT
Re: my hands hurt

well removing the egr is not gonna amke the combustion temeratures rise by more than 100-200 degrees thats a lil bit much yes i guess i should have said more than 15 degrees lol.......

Past Z Car Crew

[The Enemy Of Your Enemy is Your Friend]

>>Keep Your Friends close : But Keep Your Enemies Even Closer <<
ExTrEmEDrIfT is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240Z | 260Z| 280Z | 300ZX (Past Z Cars)