Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange Sell your car and parts or post what you are looking for.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 10:39 PM   #1
93_R/T_TT_Stealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth Send a message via MSN to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth Send a message via Yahoo to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth
FOR SALE! ~ ~ ~ 85 Very Clean

FOR SALE! ~ ~ ~ 85 Very Clean
Hello I have a 85 Daytona/Charger - its blue - but looks grey even in real life.
I just put a new engine in it that has 36k miles on it it had a 2.2 had a rod go on me - so i found this car that this old lady had with a 2.5 in it the car was perfect an had only been driven by her so the engine was granny driven an not beat on. I pulled that an put it in my 85 that i am now tryin to sell just because i have no room for all these cars an i am not able to drive them all.... runs great - real strong alot more power.... the body is in excellent shape not rotting away like most 80's cars if u can even find them - the only thing i would say is that the roof an a lil bit of the the hood would need a new coat that have the fade because of the poor primer that chrysler was using at that time - everyone knows about it... it happened to alot of cars unfortunately.Car was not driven in the winter, since i have owned it....

But its a turn key car that has a new(er) non beat on engine in it an no rust -new exhaust along with many other brand new parts installed while doing the engine installation - very nice interior - everything is there - no body panels parts were replaced - all original...("NEW") belts/shocks/complete exhaust system/many others ~ 5spd trans with new clutch-TO- FP-and FW - I wanted to get 1k US for it but i am neg. for B/O.... 5 years an its a classic

Interested Contact Me Through Email.... or pm for a phone #
Email: lost_anarchist@yahoo.com

Great Car
Here are some photo's i will take better ones if wanted - it was kinda cloudy - ask for a pic of anything i will take it and post I will wash an wax it - hasnt been waxed in 2 years but look at the gloss of the body.

here is the only pic i had - it was done right after the swap so its a bit dirty around the engine compartment - since then its been cleaned - i will go out on the next good day an take a pic of it again.

93' Stealth R/T Twin Turbo Intercooled - 24v DOHC 3.0 v6 engine - AWD AWS - 320 hp 317 lb ft. torque when I bought her unmolested hoping to be in the 600-700 hp when finished with ...

~FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET~
Old 02-11-2005, 10:44 PM   #2
EclipseRST
Banned

Send a message via AIM to EclipseRST Send a message via MSN to EclipseRST Send a message via Yahoo to EclipseRST
Re: FOR SALE! ~ ~ ~ 85 Very Clean

Can you say bye bye...

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange