Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Silverado
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 08:48 PM   #76
BlenderWizard
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to BlenderWizard
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 4 headlight mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbrewers
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I just did this tonight and thought I would add that you don't have to ground to the ground for the hood light. There is a bolt directly below the wire in the electrical box that works just fine. Only need about a 8" wire to hook it up there. Much easier.

Brew
Well, I got out, and re-did my mod today. The bolt in bottom of the box did not seem to ground the wire, but there was one on the fender near the box that worked fine... All stealth-like, now. Thanks, man!

"When I step on the gas, I want people to think the world is coming to an end!" - Homer Simpson
2002 ECSB, Nelson Tune, LS1 electric fans, 145A alternator, K&N FIPK, 160º T-stat, TB coolant bypass, Corvette servo, 4 headlight mod, blue LED gauge cluster
BlenderWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 12:54 AM   #77
jethro_3
AF Enthusiast

Re: 4 headlight mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntercept
Still had a question on the relays. Does it matter which way they go in? They seem to work both ways. Mine were backwards 180 degrees from the diagram.

Thanks
Read a few other forum threads and in origonal form the relay can be 180* off and still work. When you do the mod it must be as the diagram shows the 85 location...

"The Sleeper" '05 6.0L VHO
Cam in and
Low 14's happening at the track
Check out my Ride
jethro_3 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Silverado