Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 02:03 PM   #1
iplayvolleyball
AF Newbie

Fitting My Ride With Leather

Howdy...

I'm trying to fix up my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. I'm in the process of upgrading both the audio and the interior. In my search for a good pair of screens for my head rests I ran across a company who specializes in custom leather interiors. I figured I could upgrade my seats to leather and install the head rest video all at the same time.

After speaking to their contact, I found out they offer group discounts. If any of you are interested in getting a quote on leather seats... you should take a peek. I will have my pics up soon.

The company is Northwest Auto Leather. Their leather is top grain Monza-H Grain Mercedes leather, and comes with a three year or 60,000 mile warranty. They ship worldwide, and have done successful group buys with other forums such as NSXPrime.com and Newtiburon.com.

After a tonne of research... I found a tonne of sites that offered a similar product... but non were 100% leather. If I wanted vinyl... I'd stick with the crap seats I have in there already.

Anyway.... you should contact Kim at info@nwautoleather.com She has been very helpful. Check out their site to see the sweet Jeep (and other vehicles) installs.
iplayvolleyball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 05:19 PM   #2
TheNakedCowboy1
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TheNakedCowboy1
i'm down for a group buy. I got a blazer k5 that i'm gona get leathered out soon

email me (pureinsomniac1245@hotmail.com) if you get a good buy
TheNakedCowboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2004, 05:35 PM   #3
iplayvolleyball
AF Newbie

Leather Upgrade

Hey.....

I have had a tonne of interest from friends as well. Their product is amazing. They are going to put heating in the seats as well. Check out their website if you get a chance. I'll let you know once we have a bunch more interested buyers.

http://www.nwautoleather.com

B
Old 03-01-2004, 10:57 AM   #4
iplayvolleyball
AF Newbie

Check out the great custom leather seats...