Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 10:23 AM   #46
MiggityMike
AF Newbie

Re: Getting outrageous milage!!!!

GreyGoose006 I like you, and I will not waste our time with what this thread is not intended for, sorry for even mentioning generators.

In the 50's I am sure if you told a Sovtek tube engineer the year 2000 would see thousands of Class D Mosfet amps on the market that are near 90-95% efficient. I believe that you are in this mindset. I can appreciate this particularly because if you are reading this threadwith any intent to get something out of it, that means you are hear for the right reasons.

The Meat and Potatoes...
Th device I have installed on my truck takes gasoline in heats it up splits it into 2 parts. both are in gas form, before we get into that you need to get people on the same page as far as a standing motor works. At present your motor does not burn gas. Gas as a liquid has vary few uses, what actually burns is the vapors from the gas. This is why your ignition starts detonation right after TDC and continues to fire for a few degrees, this is also why cars have Catalytic converters, the fuel stays in the CAT still burning vapors, which is why on most cars it is not reccommended to remove this part. What temp does gas boil? Anybody, anybody? Buehler....Buehler....

140 degrees to 400 degrees.
Ok so its not point its more of a range. Ani-hoo - (I had to ask about 30 people before I found out) My device has an internal 900W water heater nickel plated to resist wear from the gas, dual 1,000 PSI reverse failsafe solenoids on each side( in and out) to prevent 250 PSI 750 degree gas from going back into my sending unit and gas tank, that would be a hell of a show. And from being forced into the throttle body.
With this device you need to do a timing adjustment to correct for detonation, since the vapor is being burnt in an instant and completely, and not over 5-12 degrees. One interesting side effect is the engine no longer seemingly needs anti-freeze, since the spark is being utilized so greatly the piston sleeve on the head stays cooler since it only sees heat a fraction of the time it used to - READ: it is burning hotter, 1400 degrees but in about a fraction of the time it did before.
02 sensor readings, a mod may need to be done to most EFI cars because the 02 sensor is trying to see an acceptable operating range, when it does not - it adjusts. We cant have that, Currently at the 02 sensor I am seeing 99.3% efficiency. Not 100% but day-um close. You want sommit suicide you are not going to be able to if you park my truck in the garage with the windows down and the engine on. You still need a muffler to damp the sound, but it does nothing for efficiency - allong with the CAT.

The best news, I have to yet to get it Dyno'd but you can't jump in, crank it stomp on the gas. You will burn the tires off, think about it - if you were about 50% effieciency before, you could stomp on the gas and get ALL of your 50%, 99.3% on a full size 1988 Chevy 4x4 with a 383 stroker, it was running great, until the "Let's see what she can do" sentance was uttered, he completely shredded his U-joint on the front and rear driveshafts. the front one on the rear and the rear one on the front, thats means everything up to the transfer case was good, after that, need to upgrade.

Weel, I have spewed yet more yummy goodness upon hopefully a willing few, lmk if you guys have any questions...

Laters
MiggityMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:58 PM   #47
GreyGoose006
AF Enthusiast

oOo...
i'm intruigued (did i spell that right).

so your engine now burns GAS... COOOL.

what are the technical details and such. how does it work.
is this similar to using ACETONE to completley vaporize gasoline before you combust it?

GIMMIE INFO
GreyGoose006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:02 PM   #48
GreyGoose006
AF Enthusiast

oh, and sorry about going off about the generator but it was off topic, and is probably not really as good as it says. there is no way to get more energy out than you put in "LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY"
Old 09-05-2006, 08:02 AM   #49
MiggityMike
AF Newbie

Greygoose, There are several laws that you can bend. One of them is the Law you stated - "LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY" I tend too look at it like this, everything in the world has the possibility to become an atomic bomb. Everything. Thats means that this dormant energy in everything has a potential for being used for lesser purposes. We are about to change some wordage here so hold on( I am sicker than sh!t this morning, so if this riddled with spelling errers, you all can deal with it) Wordage, perpetual motion i s happeneing right now on a few diferent forms, life on earth, nature can be construed as perpetual, but the word here is "over-unity" This is a devise that can run bu itself and produce excess power in the process. There is a fair in Illinois each year to learn about and test these devices, there rules are very strict, it must not be gravity powered, solar powered, stream power, ect, I think they have a clause for permamnet magnets an thier usage aswell.

Don't expect to walk into the event, cut a lemon in half and wire it ti said light bulb abd walk out with 1st prize. They are doing some interesting things.
[img]http://www.get113to138mpg.com/100mpg[1].jpg[/img] This is the same thing I am using.

One of my buddies has a site @ www.get113to138mpg.com. His stuff is off the chain, he is going to starting taking orders on these they are $955 from him, or he will sell you his older plans, or you can get them from me. I you know a plumber and a machinist, you can have it for aout $300. I have to go drive the porclian bus, I will check back you guys in a bit.
Old 09-05-2006, 08:20 AM   #50
MiggityMike
AF Newbie

See also www.himacresearch.com, Bruce Mcburney has done about 20 years of research on this. Also I have to add, fuel additives have been diluted with thing to counteract the use of the fuel crackers making one that are more than 5 years ole useless, there is a reason for this. It has alot to do with why a Checy s-10 from 85 gets better gas mileage than a brand new verion of itslef.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:05 AM   #51
GreyGoose006
AF Enthusiast

well, if we were to assume that permanent magnets are the key to a non-fossil-fuel-dependant future, you have to explain to me how this generator works.

there is a device called a transformer that can take 5 volts in and put 50 volts out. is your generator working along these lines?
thing is, you dont actually get any more energy with 50 volts than 5 because there is still a loss. you must trade volts for amps and such.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:50 AM   #52
KiwiBacon
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiggityMike
Greygoose, There are several laws that you can bend. One of them is the Law you stated - "LAW OF CONSERVATION OF ENERGY" I tend too look at it like this, everything in the world has the possibility to become an atomic bomb. Everything. Thats means that this dormant energy in everything has a potential for being used for lesser purposes. We are about to change some wordage here so hold on( I am sicker than sh!t this morning, so if this riddled with spelling errers, you all can deal with it) Wordage, perpetual motion i s happeneing right now on a few diferent forms, life on earth, nature can be construed as perpetual, but the word here is "over-unity" This is a devise that can run bu itself and produce excess power in the process. There is a fair in Illinois each year to learn about and test these devices, there rules are very strict, it must not be gravity powered, solar powered, stream power, ect, I think they have a clause for permamnet magnets an thier usage aswell.

Don't expect to walk into the event, cut a lemon in half and wire it ti said light bulb abd walk out with 1st prize. They are doing some interesting things.
[img]http://www.get113to138mpg.com/100mpg[1].jpg[/img] This is the same thing I am using.

One of my buddies has a site @ www.get113to138mpg.com. His stuff is off the chain, he is going to starting taking orders on these they are $955 from him, or he will sell you his older plans, or you can get them from me. I you know a plumber and a machinist, you can have it for aout $300. I have to go drive the porclian bus, I will check back you guys in a bit.
I'd like to see some of your examples of "perpetual motion that is happening right now".

There have been no documented examples of the laws of thermodynamics being broken.
Here is a simple translation of them.

Law #1:
You cannot win, you can only break even.

Law #2:
You can only break even at absolute zero (-273.15 C).

Law #3:
You cannot get to absolute zero.

There are many different ways to spell "SCAM". Your link just showed another.
Go ahead and lay down your money, let us know if anything shows up.
KiwiBacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 12:57 AM   #53
KiwiBacon
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiggityMike
See also www.himacresearch.com, Bruce Mcburney has done about 20 years of research on this. Also I have to add, fuel additives have been diluted with thing to counteract the use of the fuel crackers making one that are more than 5 years ole useless, there is a reason for this. It has alot to do with why a Checy s-10 from 85 gets better gas mileage than a brand new verion of itslef.
Did you know that combustion "cracks" liquid fuel particles already?

Put in a liquid hydrocarbon, burn it, out comes water and carbon dioxides.
There is nothing to be gained by splitting liquid fuels into alcohol and gas.

Internal combustion engines are not more efficient when run on gas.
There is no 4-5 times increase in fuel economy to be gained.

Older vehicles get better mileage because they're generally smaller, lighter and have less restrictive emissions controls.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 PM   #54
eddyk
AF Newbie

I insereted a trans-inducer on my fuel regulator and gained about 5 miles more per gallon on my z-3 without a noticable loss of power
eddyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:31 PM   #55
GreyGoose006
AF Enthusiast

Pop Sci did an article a while back on a volkswagen designed car that got 238mpg. high miles per gallon is really not all that hard to do.

this specific example used a very small 8hp diesel engine, and what looked like a streamliner body you would find on the bonneville flats. the car actually reached 70mph i believe, and exceded its rating of 238 mpg. i think pop sci averaged 250 or something.

my point is this: "getting outrageous mileage" is really not all that hard if you know what you are doing. the better designed a car is to get good mileage, the more likely it is that you will get good mileage. when consumers stop demanding frames that have torsional strength of 5000+ lbs/degree of torsion, cars can be made a lot lighter. when we stop demanding "aggressive" looking cars with big wide tires, large swept frontal areas, and enormous engines to get us to 60mph in less than 6 seconds (there are many that can do it in under 4, and one or two that do it in under 3), gas mileage will continue upward. if cars were not required to have 13 airbags, and numerous crush zones, and frame bracing to withstand crashes, even better mileage would be possible. if we went without AC, radio, speakers, wiring, sound dampening, 20" wheels, convertible tops, reinforced glass windshields, leather interiors, and everything else that makes cars heavy, we would get even better mileage.
problem is, we cant do without most of these things, and consumers require the others.
the best way to save gas is by not driving.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:41 PM   #56
GreyGoose006
AF Enthusiast

Old 09-08-2006, 05:28 PM   #57
KiwiBacon
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGoose006
when consumers stop demanding frames that have torsional strength of 5000+ lbs/degree of torsion, cars can be made a lot lighter. when we stop demanding "aggressive" looking cars with big wide tires, large swept frontal areas, and enormous engines to get us to 60mph in less than 6 seconds (there are many that can do it in under 4, and one or two that do it in under 3), gas mileage will continue upward. if cars were not required to have 13 airbags, and numerous crush zones, and frame bracing to withstand crashes, even better mileage would be possible. if we went without AC, radio, speakers, wiring, sound dampening, 20" wheels, convertible tops, reinforced glass windshields, leather interiors, and everything else that makes cars heavy, we would get even better mileage.
I think you just described a moped.
Old 09-08-2006, 09:38 PM   #58
GreyGoose006
AF Enthusiast

well, um, yea...

that VW i was talking about...
it weighs 500-ish pounds.

there are PEOPLE that weigh more than that.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:52 PM   #59
Fire-3
Banned

I consistently match EPA estimates +/-2mpg in my cars.
Fire-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:56 PM   #60
2.2 Straight six
That thing got a Hemi?

Send a message via AIM to 2.2 Straight six Send a message via MSN to 2.2 Straight six

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGoose006
well, um, yea...

that VW i was talking about...
it weighs 500-ish pounds.

there are PEOPLE that weigh more than that.
i think it was BP who made a car that weighed about ~65lb and got over 1,000mpg, i'll try find the magazine ad.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General