Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Regal
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-08-2002, 12:52 PM   #1
G.P
AF Newbie

Unhappy please help me solve this problem between friends!

hello,
I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. I have a friend that has a 1978 Buick Regal Sport coupe. He insist that this car will be worth money one day because it is very "rare". I was just wondering if any body would have a black book value on this vehicle as if it were in mint immaculate shape (of course this vehicle is not in this shape but.....)
Any info would be much appriciated.
G.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 10:23 AM   #2
-FROG-
AF Regular

I am around cars ALL the time but I don't see that car holding alot of value. I gues, realy, don't get your hopes up that you have a pot of gold or anything. Just drive it and fix it up and enjoy it.
-FROG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 10:54 AM   #3
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
It may be rare around his area, but it isn't a rare car worldwide. As for value, I don't think that will be worth a great deal unless he does some type of modifications to it, making it a rare car.