Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > Classifieds
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-12-2003, 05:03 AM   #1
rola76
AF Newbie

this is for anyone that needs help looking for a true JDM skyline in Japan!!

aloha peeps!
I was reading a few posts and I noticed how many people really want skylines! I've loved them since my first visit to Osaka, Japan in '96! But anyways, if you need help finding one just hit me up with an email.
I'm not a car dealer in Japan. I just moved here to Tsuruoka, Japan from Oahu, Hawaiiabout 6 months ago. I'm teaching and coaching a boxing club but I can't help but notice all these cool cars that pass me by!! Me I got a piece of crap car (I'm too busy nowadays for suppin up cars)!! But if I had free time like in my college days, I'd be riding in a 4 door skyline!! Man, Even the small rice-cooker mini,mini-vans look nice!!
Anyways, if your looking into buying a skyline or anything else, you gotta make sure to make it US legal. The only place that does that I know of is MotoRex. If you want to try to do it on your own...good luck because I don't know. I'll just help locate good cars and with shipping and stuff.
But whatever the case may be, I'll help you guys look for a car. Most times I see crapper cars posted by japanese car companies. Those are acutally leftover stuff from car auctions dealers bought that they couldn't sell!! They have really expensive tax reguations like "shaken" that kinda forces people to sell there cars or trade it in... But I won't get into that. Too long! Anyways,
that's it! Remember guys, keep the racing on the track!!!!! 2Fast2Furious was just a movie!! :P
romar_lagamo@hotmail.com
rola76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2004, 07:39 AM   #2
VTECn2o
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to VTECn2o Send a message via MSN to VTECn2o
Where is Tsuruoka? Is it on Honshu. Do you know how far it is from Misawa.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Skyline | Skyline GT-R | Stagea | Laurel > Classifieds