Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
c-town1420
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to c-town1420
Hello All Im a NEW here...... 1990 240sx parts

Hello all. Nice to see a nice page for the 240s. Well I bought a 1990 about 4 years ago thinking I would have time to turn it in to a drifter..... welll i had kids and that changed all my old fun to new fun. What I have is a 1990 240sx that I am parting out or sell as whole. There are no leaks non what so ever. There are 169k miles on the engine. Many great parts for your nicer car. The only thing thats keeping it off the road is the brakes are shot. It either needs a power booster/master cylinder or both. If it dont get erased I have it listed on craigs list also here is the link with prices..... http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/1149793168.html (auto parts)

I just cant wait untill my kids are old enought to get back in the fun with the 240s........ Rice for life
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ebay new 049.jpg (63.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ebay new 046.jpg (59.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg ebay new 047.jpg (54.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ebay new 048.jpg (65.3 KB, 1 views)
c-town1420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:56 AM   #2
japanesenut
AF Newbie

Re: Hello All Im a NEW here...... 1990 240sx parts

your to apt to sell it with the rice for life comment and you don't seem legit one post and trying to sell your supposed car don't mean squat .
japanesenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #3
c-town1420
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to c-town1420
Re: Hello All Im a NEW here...... 1990 240sx parts

O.K if you didn't read the post fully I DONT WANT TO LET IT GO. But it seems you have all the answered. This car is as legit as mc hammer was in 80's. I don't think its any of your business though why I am letting my baby go for now. and as for rice for life I think I mentioned that I was going to get a new one in a few years. But hey my family is more important then my car at this moment.
c-town1420 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX