Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Kia > Spectra | Cerato | Forte | Mentor
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Spectra | Cerato | Forte | Mentor Couple 4 and 5 door models.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
JayAre123
AF Newbie

03 Kia Spectra CD Player help

I have a 2003 Spectra with the stock cd player in it and one day i was playing a cd and then i went to take it out but when i hit the eject button nothing happened,so i decided to turn the radio on and off and then when it comes back on its on the radio instead of playing the cd and when i hit the play button for the cd it said "no cd" but in the top left corner of the radio it said "cd-in"

Can anyone help me out?
JayAre123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:53 AM   #2
JayAre123
AF Newbie

Thumbs down Re: 03 Kia Spectra CD Player help

ohhh ok,so thats what i do,thanks for the help
JayAre123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
ita2464
AF Newbie

Re: 03 Kia Spectra CD Player help

I just bought a used KIA Spectra5 because I thought it had such a good warranty for a used car. The stereo is defective in it and I don't think they are going to honor the warranty. I'm extremely mad about it and wish I had bought the Focus or the Vibe instead. At least then I wouldn't be expecting a warranty that isn't there. At first I was told the new stereo would be in by the end of the week. That was two months ago. Now I'm told it's backordered indefinitely. I actually wrote to KIA and got no response. The car only had 13,000 miles when I bought it and the manual says the stereo is warranted until 36,000. I guess they lied. If you're looking for a CD player, or even a car with a good warranty, I wouldn't recommend a KIA.
ita2464 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Kia > Spectra | Cerato | Forte | Mentor