Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > What do you want to know?
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
What do you want to know? Staff writers check this area regurarly for future article topics.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-31-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
kustomkid54
AF Fanatic

Black cars, in the summer sun.

Lets hear from some people that know how to keep black cars looking good in summer (and all year long). Living in Florda we get the summer sun 11 months a year. It rains atleast once a day all summer long. You can spend 4 hours cleaning and waxing your car, and 10 mins later it rains without a cloud in the sky. If your on the road, you have water spots.
Any ideas, short of painting the car red.
Thanks
kustomkid54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2004, 01:47 PM   #2
builder
AF Regular

Re: Black cars, in the summer sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kustomkid54
Lets hear from some people that know how to keep black cars looking good in summer (and all year long). Living in Florda we get the summer sun 11 months a year. It rains atleast once a day all summer long. You can spend 4 hours cleaning and waxing your car, and 10 mins later it rains without a cloud in the sky. If your on the road, you have water spots.
Any ideas, short of painting the car red.
Thanks
hi you need some ideas about how to keep you black car looking good well there are several alternatives you can use ether you can gat a wather upsorbent rag it looks like its made if skin/leather but is has a cream white color this is realy effective sucks up wather and you just twist it to get out the wather you drag the rag in a straight motion and let the sun dry up the little dampness thats left and you use a t-shirt whene the car it dry to get back some shine if you also use a polish/wax brand name called autoglum your car will shine for a long time remember to get the whole package and dont forget the plastic rubber rewever for the inside of you car you interiur will look and smell new i is will make old plate leather dressed dachboards look brand new i used this in my 1978 model opel kadett c ( im norwegina so give me some slack ) and people thought div things where new but you should try the things i tould you about

well good luck and greetings from norway

(model cars forever =)
builder is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Articles > What do you want to know?