Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-22-2002, 10:05 AM   #1
loudo16
AF Newbie

Angry lots of parts 91-93 (and pissed bout it)

Yes, it breaks my heart to admit it, however I did rear end some one because of neglecting my tires. I blame my self and will never forget it. I Have a beautiful 91 max. pearl with sunroof and burd. interior. post up what you need I will sell these parts cheap becasue I would rather someone that loves the car have the parts then the ummm. junk yard. please post and save a beautiful car. The engine has 150,000 on it new plugs new plug wire rotor cap, fuel filter. My tires now have 2,000 miles oon them because the torq convertsion bar went out. The hood, bumpercover, and drivers fender is bad. Any one intersted in the whole car the first $1,000 takes it. please save the car.
loudo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2002, 02:04 PM   #2
nubiannupe
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to nubiannupe Send a message via Yahoo to nubiannupe
Hey, I'm interested in the taillights and the center reflector piece. What are you looking to get for those? If it's under $100, you've got a buyer. Drop me a line at work or at home !! Thanks in advance.
nubiannupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 02:22 AM   #3
Bucktown
AF Newbie

do you have the din cup holders? and is the entire enterior burgundy? including all the dash and plastic parts?
Old 05-02-2002, 10:35 AM   #4
loudo16
AF Newbie

Exclamation parts and not happy

The trim peice around the dash is black just post what you need and i'll check. I do not have those cup holders. I tried to find them and no luck.
Attention I am going to sell the car for the first $200 dollars: Note this car is damaged on the front and the torq conversion bar is burnt. contact or email me @ loudo16@yahoo.com the buyer is responsible for getting the car I am located in St.Louis MO
loudo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2002, 09:09 PM   #5
Decked2DaMax
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Decked2DaMax
I need Window Regulators

If u have both Window Regulators for the rear windows i will take those off your hands email me at Nikon7@bellsouth.net
Decked2DaMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2002, 10:46 AM   #6
nubiannupe
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to nubiannupe Send a message via Yahoo to nubiannupe
Ya know... the f'd up part about this is, I've actually GOT the $200 for the whole car, but I just don't have anywhere to store it. Just goes to show you that I REALLY need to get into a house or something...
nubiannupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 02:22 AM   #7
feedoubleu
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to feedoubleu
Talking gimme gimme

Hey, how about the window/door switch on the driver's door? Also, I need the rear, pass side window (incl little clip attached to the bottom of window)? Thanks!!
feedoubleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2002, 04:04 AM   #8
twopheat
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to twopheat Send a message via Yahoo to twopheat
Post Need some things

:grey: I need two Original equipmant fog lamps that work, BackLeft window 'track assembly' and front right as well w/ out motors, the power door lock switch, and that's about it, gimme a good price and we'll do business (to save the car :smoker2: ), sorry bout the ride G... i've lost a pearl white 90 SE when i was younger, situation felt, peace!