Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lincoln > Navigator
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-28-2002, 01:04 PM   #16
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverLotus340R

and i have to admit...being 15 and going to highschool...having highpriced things isnt safe
why>???????
Menu dei Motori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 09:10 PM   #17
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SilverLotus340R
how old are you menu??

because in my school...nice stuff will get
1) stolen
2) lost
3) broken
4) taken away by teachers
5) stolen

cuz @ my school...they are cleptos and will take all ur nice stuff..ive already had 2 palm pilots and a cell phone taken from my locker...
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
SilverLotus340R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2002, 09:19 AM   #18
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
well i´m 18 it´s my last year at school!
we don´t have lockers at our school and if sb. steals sth. he´ll get BIG trouble .. not only at school.
we´re a public school but i live in the richest region of germany and "normally" nobody steals anything...
there are only some jealous people that scratch the expensive cars...
but i don´t mind the scratches in my door anymore because i crashed my car as i posted already...

well silver .. thatßs not nice at you school
Old 11-29-2002, 01:38 PM   #19
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

UR 18 and u drive a Z3 WHOA i wanna live in germany

what happened to ur car? where did u post it?
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
Old 11-30-2002, 07:39 AM   #20
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

I went to private school in England. Things never got stolen then. Nowadays their policy is very strict... take drugs you are expelled, bullying and you are expelled, and smoking is a quite serious offence that carrys warnings and suspension. My son had a Sony Clie, as do I, a nice nokia phone, and a £600 Hi-Fi, and none of this was stolen.
jsb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2002, 06:01 AM   #21
Menu dei Motori
Click here

the situations at schools differ from the regions, i would say.
well i didn´t say much about my crash because of my missing vocabular it´s not so easy to describe...

i´ll try

i got of the "autobahn" = kind of speedway andi a girlfriend was sitting next to me i waas switching at the radio and talked to hear.
and as always i make a drift in this curve... the breaking point was dry but the street makes a right corner but there it was wet...
so i drifted to the left of the street and the crash barrier got nearer and nearer and then the back hit the crash barrier and half a second later the front. then 10m later the crash barrier stopped and i got over a curbstone.... that was not so good... the crash in the barrier just made some scratches and some ?dints?? but the curbstone damaged the whole wheels the under carriage the shock absorbers, suspensions and the steering column...
ADAC came and brought the car to the main bmw dealer in munich.. it´ll take 2 weeks to repair...
Old 12-01-2002, 09:27 AM   #22
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

wow that sucks menu...hopefully the bimmer (bmw) will be back to new and even better!!!

jsb- i go to a public school here and we do have strict rules on things such as smoking,drinking, bullying and stuff like that.

alot of it ends up in suspension from school for like a week or something. which i think is dumb because if they are stupid enough to do that shit in school or ever than they shouldnt be allowed back in school...but thats not my decision

we have tons of stuff stolen @ our school..

a friend of mine (a girl) had just gotten new gucci shoes or her birthday (she had always wanted a pair and her dad just got his doctorate in psychology so they could afford nice things) and she got the shoes and went to gym class that day...but when you go to gym you have to change shoes into "tennis" shoes/sneakers and she left them in her school bag and someone stole the shoes, a cell phone, a palm pilot (like ur clie) and a watch that was encrusted (dunno if thats the right word) with diamonds on the watch face
shoes-200 USD
phone-110 USD
palm pilot-200+USD
watch-around 350

and they never found out who did it
Old 12-01-2002, 12:07 PM   #23
Menu dei Motori
Click here

well
i don´t understand those people....
when we have sports at school i also have to leave my stuff in another room...
but when my things will get stolen it´ll be more expensive than 850 dollar.......

silverlotus is the situation really so bad at your school? cannot believe that
Old 12-03-2002, 08:31 AM   #24
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

Bastards! Do not worry though, their life will fail them miserably. What I would do is keep cameras around school. Then if someone steals something, just look on the footage and the little shit will get expelled. Sorry, but cheating your way through life is not going to happen. these are the people that end up in prison, through a little schoolboy desire for envy. It was probably a girl to steal the shoes and watch though.

BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!
jsb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 10:11 AM   #25
Swoxy
AF Enthusiast

Stuff gets stolen in my school, but not as much anymore. OT, but JSB the Jag looks stunning, Detroit 20" are my favourite wheels. Back to the Navi ...
Old 08-12-2003, 02:48 AM   #26
Quik$ilver
AF Regular

i hear p diddy?? puff daddy? is making and selling lincon navigators with 6tvs, 24 inch chromies and heated vibrating front seats
Quik$ilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 02:53 AM   #27
Quik$ilver
AF Regular

any 1 hu steals n e thing is a faggot and should be taken out back and shot. i brought a brand new merc (never insured)took out the security system to put a new one in the next day then get everything insured. but next day i came outside and sum **** had nicked my car
we never found him
Old 08-14-2003, 03:39 AM   #28
Quik$ilver
AF Regular

o yeah and p diddys car has 3dvd players and costs US$85 000
Old 10-21-2003, 05:41 PM   #29
hiphophomer
Banned

Re: 2003 Navigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverLotus340R
i dont care what anyone says ..money buys everything..except love i guess

but it buys happiness all around

gucci is some wickedly high priced stuff...i asked for a new knit hat for christmas last year from my girl ...and she took a trip to NYC for the week before christmas and came back with a 100.00 USD Gucci hat

now theres high priced stuff

and i have to admit...being 15 and going to highschool...having highpriced things isnt safe
not sluts
hiphophomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 07:12 AM   #30
avery329
AF Newbie

Well, I am not in scholl anymore, I am 35 years old. But theft is a problem evrywhere. I live in a small rural town in Tennessee and I live on a quiet street with a lot of older residents. A new family moved in recently and a couple of weeks later their 17 year old broke into my vehicles and stole the stereo system out of one, and tried to on the other. Insurance paid, but it was a hassle. I confronted the 17 year olds parents and they were very upset with him. I didn't press charges, but I did tell them if it happens again there would be consequences.
Since then, I have purchased a Sig - 220 .45 cal, and while I wouldn't use it on someone breaking into our vehicles, I would if the person ever stepped up and decided to enter my home...
avery329 is offline   Reply With Quote