Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Primera | G20 > General
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
General news, articles, other.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-02-2001, 09:40 PM   #16
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sleepy
...they tried to steal my amps but i take the wiring and put xcato blades in there wrap it loosely with electric tape when the cock sucker grabbed my wiring triing to yank it loose from the amp he was in for a surpirse woke up the next moring to go to work and there was blood all over my intieror...
heheh, I'd actually like to hear more about this. Very crafty!
Jay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 09:51 PM   #17
Sleepy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Sleepy Send a message via AIM to Sleepy
take were all the wiring goes into the amp i space about 6 inchs back take the small xacto blades and cute about a 1/4 of a inch off the top of the point when i did my wiring i kind of roll everything so it kind of looks like one wire getnetly slide from the bottom up the blades making sure not to cut any of the platsic around the wiring make the system wiring less tight were the blades are wrap it all with electric tape the black tape place the blades about everyt 3 inchs in a side to top to oppiste side motion kind of like _|_ so no matter how they grab they going to get cut wrap the tape loosey were the blades so they dont stick out the most important thing is dont forget about them when you go to work on your stuff or if anybody else is i got the idea from a guy when i did car steoreo installs he had his stuff stolen a few times came up with this
Hope it helps
Sleepy

Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 09:54 PM   #18
Jay!
Horizontally Opposed

Send a message via AIM to Jay! Send a message via Yahoo to Jay!
Very crafty, indeed!

It is a shame, though, that we all live in such a sick, sad world that poor Sleepy here has to booby-trap his own car...
Jay! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 09:58 PM   #19
Sleepy
AF Enthusiast

that was the third time my cars had been broken into the got into my truck once stole my steoro got a new one and a alarm with prox tried to steal it again my alarm went off and i came out of the house with a nice 12 gauge ready to kill someone and the scattered so fast i didnt even really get to see them i hate car theives and i wish when they were caught they would cut off they hands thats just how i feel though

Old 09-02-2001, 11:28 PM   #20
G20RIDER
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to G20RIDER
anybody know if there is an alarm system that senses key scratches....my friends black F-150 has been keyed not once....not twice...but three times.....and all the times at school....I told him just to put in a motion sensor camera and aim it at the side view mirror....always on the riht side...
G20RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2001, 11:31 PM   #21
kenchan
AF Enthusiast

hope someone steals my G so that I can get a IS300.
1998 Prelude SS - TEIN HA with upper pillows, SSR Integrals 17x7 with SP8000 (215/45), GReddy Evo catback, Iceman Comp Intake, DC Sports header, Apexi VAFC, ZEX 55 shot with bottle heater, NOS blanket, Factory Body Kit, Spoon F/R tower bars, JDM Foglamps, Carbon Fiber trim, Razo pedals &knobs, Fiamm Dual air horn

Future Mods: Lighten car, 2nd 10lbs nitrous bottle would be nice too.

2001 G20 P11 AT- TEIN NA, TRM Snipers 17x7 with Potenza RE910 (215/45), Arospeed Dual-outlet Muffler, K&N Drop-in Airfilter, WW Front Lip, Nakamichi MB75 1DIN 6CD Changer/Receiver, FIAMM Dual Air horns, Levoc Pedals, PIAA (H4 Superwhite H3 Ion Crystal, 168 SuperWhite)

2002 WRX MT- TEIN HA's with upper pillow mounts, 1000Miglia HT3 17x7 with sumitomo HTR+ 225/45/17, painted side skirts, Cusco front & rear strut bar, Whiteline rear swaybar, aluminum endlinks, Blitz NUR Catback, HKS seq. BOV, factory front lip, rear valance, Kartboy short shifter and bushings.

Future mods: dressup wheels with Potenza S03 225/45/17 tires, TurboXS UTec, maybe an uppipe. by then, it'll be fast enough.
fiamm dual air horns.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 07:21 AM   #22
primera man
"P-Man"

Send a message via AIM to primera man
Quote:
Originally posted by Silver S2000
Very crafty, indeed!

It is a shame, though, that we all live in such a sick, sad world that poor Sleepy here has to booby-trap his own car...
It's a great idea...hope he almost lost a finger or two.

Speaking of cops......it really pisses me off if you catch the shit-head breaking into your car and then smack him over....the cops can charge you with assault..

Here's an example of the stuffed up system we live in.......a guy was caught breaking into a house and as he was trying to get out he tried to dive out a window.
He ripped him self wide open from the glass.
Our welfare system then payed for his loss of earnings from his job....and gave him a pay out of $9000.00NZ for the pain and suffering he had to put up with.
Someone work that out for me !!

I would have said.."FUCK EM" !!!!

Current Build.....1/12 Scale Camaro......Almost finished!!!

View All My Models Here.
primera man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 09:37 AM   #23
cas8_1999
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to cas8_1999 Send a message via Yahoo to cas8_1999
anyone have any links to the security system that shocks people and the one that shoots flames?
casual
Old 09-03-2001, 09:50 AM   #24
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche
Baseball Bat. I heard about that flamethrower thing too, He got an M3 9I think) With Torches mounted underneath the car and at the press of a button, 6 Foot flames leap out from underneath the car. it's because in South Africa, People don't get up a 3 am to steal your car, they come up to you with a handgun at rushour.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 10:34 AM   #25
Sleepy
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
anybody know if there is an alarm system that senses key scratches....my friends black F-150 has been keyed not once....not twice...but three times.....and all the times at school....I told him just to put in a motion sensor camera and aim it at the side view mirror....always on the riht side...
the only thing you could realy get would be a alarm with prox woundnt help the bed to much but the cab would have some extra protection

Old 09-03-2001, 02:51 PM   #26
G20RIDER
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to G20RIDER
I saw that thing in the Discovery channel and in the High pursuit drama for your mamma shows....try looking it up in the Discovery site......
G20RIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2001, 09:01 PM   #27
kyle95g20
AF Regular

no price value is set on finger printing. the dealership i work at was broken into a couple of weeks ago and a drop box was stolen. the drop box had a couple of thousand dollars in checks written in it but they were all written to russ darrow...russ darrow is a a man who makes 500 mil a year and owns a chain of about 15 car dealerships. so what was stolen was obviously of no value(the thief would have been arrested on the spot if he tried to cash one). the next day i walked into work and there were like 10 cops walking around dusting for prints around the area of the drop box and the service window that they came in through(had to be in my work area...couldn't get a car in for an hour and a half because of their slow donut eating asses)
Old 09-06-2001, 01:42 PM   #28
freaktroll
AF Newbie

Gone in Sixty

I got a funny one for you... My buddy in Los Angeles went to go see a movie with his girlfriend in his brand new Civic Si, with about $10,000 of mods. He parked in the movie theater parking garage and saw a sign that said they charge you a $120 fine if your car alarm goes off, so he didn't set it. After he got out of the show, guess what? No car. The ironic part is he went to go see Gone in Sixty Seconds (the movie). They found it the next day Downtown. It was still in great shape though. They pretty much just took the whole interior which was custom leather, and his rims (18" racing harts). Ironicly the week before, his alarm woke him up at 3am, and he was so tired, he said screw it and woke up the next morning to find the curb side of his car on bricks (yes, they stole the two right side tires and STOCK Si rims), and thats when he decided to get the racing harts. The funny thing was the theives stuffed the empty interior with a set of 4 stock Si rims! What the hell? So basiclly he got his car back minus the interior and racing harts, but he ended up with 6 Si rims! Anyway, he finally got the insurance company to call it a loss (by pointing out scratches on the exhaust and body kit, just whatever he could) and moved to Ireland. Crazyest crap ive ever heard of.