Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 07:06 PM   #1
sweetcarz.com
Banned

Send a message via AIM to sweetcarz.com
Becky Or Mark!!!!!!!!!!

please AIM me asap and if I am not online e-mail me, this is very urgent!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

holyholer44
holyroller44@mindspring.com
Old 02-07-2002, 04:37 PM   #2
drift
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to drift
got your e-mail, but i dont feel like registering to see the post. just post it up here
Old 02-07-2002, 09:10 PM   #3
sweetcarz.com
Banned

Trintiy: kinda like some poeple that find it cool to lie every other sentence that comes out of their mouth

oh and USE AIM!!!!

sweetcarz.com:yeah u should stop lieing, are u mad becuase I hung out with your x? kinda hard to avoid em ! I heard u weren't posting here anymore , that lasted long.

trinity: how would i be mad? i don't care lol. and what did i lie about? hmmmmmmmmmm lets see, i don't believe anything actually. and about me posting here. i didn't say i wasn't ever going to again. and why did you even bring this up if you are not guilty? who said i was talkinga bout you?

sweetcarz.com:http://www.fordguys.com/cgi-bin/barr...1&t=000391&p=9 sorry but code 599 says when u quote someone u are normally talking about them.....

sweetcarz.com: I think I know some people who would beg to differ. and why did u leave aF anyway?

trinity:but that ever means you agree with them> and add to what they are saying. if so then i guess some people should never use the quote feature

sweetcarz.com:well some people get under the impression when u quote something and start throwing half assed alligations about things not really saying I agree and so forth and then saying use AIM, hell if i know, but it pist me dam good off it u were saying that to me, sorry, other sources have lead me to be a tad weary of u and friendship loyality. I don't think we should bring that hear though.

trinity:and you just assumed i meant you without asking either

other sources of people that like to talk about each other about their friends behind their back? or was that even friends? if ou had a problem or was wondering something about me then why didn't you just come to me in the first place instead of making this post? to prove something? you say we shouldn't bring something here but i guess we already did now didn't we by you posting this to me. anything you want to ask me you ask me. i can't help the fact that people talk about me behind my back but if something concerns you so much that you need to question me by all means call me or talk to me on AIM and ask

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: Trinity ]

sweetcarz.com:well I had no reason not to trust you but why waist my breath if you were a good friend then all the sudden u spued this, and u have lied to me about that drift incadent, I did hear the truth, so don't say u don't lie

trinity:hmm i guess that is something to discuss since i don't think you know the whole story

sweetcarz.com:hmm i guess that is something to discuss since i don't think you know the whole story

trinity:how am i on trial when i have lied about nothing. i have nothing to prove. i know i didnt lie

sweetcarz.com:then why is it every time I mention something u just bring up drift, we can bring him in hear if u really want

sweetcarz.com: I know he was downstairs when u were upstairs, I am not denying that, but WHY WAS HE THEIR?

trinity:for me, i didn't deny that. what are you trying to catch me in? how does that have to do with me lying?

sweetcarz.com:becuase aunie, craig, Becky and Mark have the same story and yours is different?

sweetcarz.com:I could get onto for others things to but we won't

trinity:i didn't know becky was there? oh wait she heard a one sided story.

sweetcarz.com:at least Becky knows what she is talking about , you are the one putting words in her mouth.

sweetcarz.com:hope everyone enjoy some purehonda drama

trinity:well i hope you found out everything you need to know without any lies

sweetcarz.com:well wait a second.....at least I did not make the quote that real racing was only in straight lines and did not require cones....

trinity:no it said " cone chasers are a bunch of no talented road racers." if that is the quote you are talking about

sweetcarz.com:I lean towards beliving aunie and craig. They would be my friends and I intend to keep it that way.

trinity:welli just told you the story and i can swear on the bible on it i have nothing to hide about that. i don't care if they are your friends or not i am just telling you that i didn't lie

sweetcarz.com:I heard the quote 3rd person..... I just don't understand how u consider drag racing to have skill and road racing not.

trinity:this was back on club si directed towards tony bolton and a few others.

the quote had nothing to do with drag racing

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: Trinity ]

sweetcarz.com:u still have not touched on when u are in the hospital.

trinity:u got me on that one

sweetcarz.com:I think u are just tired of me calling u on your becuase I am quite frank of noticing that u leave things out.

sweetcarz.com:well in your skimming story their was a hospital once u told me the "full story" that area disappeared.

trinity:really? lets see what did i leave out? noting in the last episode you interrogated me in. and plus ididn't say i was talking about you in the qoute. obviously you feel guilt or you wouldn't still be going on and plus if they are your friends and willl only believe them they why continue this?

sweetcarz.com:now I am guily becuase on page one u told me to ask questions to find out what was going on, that is what I am doing.....
Old 02-07-2002, 09:19 PM   #4
sweetcarz.com
Banned

sweetcarz.com:sorry maybe my kein lawyer skills kicking in , that is what u get when u start taking pre law everything is lawyerish to u, and UN prob. not helping

trinity:no problem i hope i help you work on your lawyer skilz

sweetcarz.com:consider your self a case study

Slim:I don't mean to be nosy or anything, but what exactly are you two arguing about? This thread is confusing.

sweetcarz.com:I think that is our problem Slim, just alot of dealing with some friends from another board.

Mr. Durden:Trinity, you being a "southern woman", and in reference to your sig...do you have to get the shit beat out of you in order for you to do anything?

sweetcarz.com:well geez, seems like other people are not on your good side to........

trinity:i m not orignally from here, so no. and who are you?

Durden:but you do live in the south, so geographically speaking...you're a "southern woman" well, im so pleased you asked who i am. what would you like to know?

trinity:yes but not your typical i should say. and do you have aim or anything. it just seems like you know me but you leave no clues about yourself.

sweetcarz.com:maybe it is Mark?
who knows...

Durden:actually, i don't have AIM. bad past experiences and i do not foresee getting it in the future.

Durden: who is Mark?

trinity:what about yahoo or msn? anything ?

don't worry about mark

Durden:im probably older than many on this board. im older than most people on car, specifically Honda, message boards.

trinity:well what made you begin the " i own trinity thread"

sweetcarz.com:what are u trying to say

Durden:you seem to be fairly popluar among this board, i like to pick on popular people.

sweetcarz.com:maybe u lied to him to?

trinity:how can i lie to someone i don't know, not like i would anywayz

Durden:hmmmmmmmm, the truth is out there!!

trinity:[insert x files theme here]

how do i seem popular? i hadn't posted in awhile when you started posting to my knowledge

Durden:oh it's easier that way! c'mon use your head!! does someone have to beat the shit out of you?

sweetcarz.com:X Files Eh? I say Knightrider would be better.
Old 02-07-2002, 09:25 PM   #5
sweetcarz.com
Banned

Durden:you were the talk of the town! hey, something to be proud of!........uh, maybe.. depends on why people are talking about you???

sweetcarz.com:which town? here?

trinity:the talk of the town? you lost me bud

sweetcarz.com:yeah no joke. i don't think i was the talk of the town here atleast. way to many other people to talk about.

sweetcarz.com:I cannot imagine who will join us here next as purehonda's world retunrs....

trinity:i don't think you are talking about something about your town i think you are trying to get in our convo

Slim:When's the commercial break? I need something to drink before the soap opera comes back on.

trinity:go get it now. but stay tuned and don't touch that dial. we'll be back or maybe mr durden will be back. i have i idea who it might be

sweetcarz.com:who? tell me?

trinity:i told you who i thought it was

sweetcarz.com:yeah I guess, but how does he think you are the talk of the town? hmmm, commerical break is over slim.

mistergn10: dear God, make it stop!

trinity:hey mrdurden, mr tyler durden, do you like fight club?

durden:no

durden:wow, i didn't realize conversations on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD could be considered private try using the internet's email feature

barrettracewayoh, you guys trip me out. I think that this thread is bound to keep going and going and going and going. Peeeesseed offfff!

Slimammit I didn't make it back in time. Stupid fu*king microwave. I'll kick it's ass.

Durden:that's right! you show that microwave!
Old 02-07-2002, 09:28 PM   #6
sweetcarz.com
Banned

Durden:do you like The Matrix, Trinity?

Durdenage 4 ownage! anyway folks, i hate to do this but other events in my life need my attention rather than message boards, so i will be MIA for a short period of time! but do not fret, since i will be checking in on you people from time to time! take care everyone!

Dat Man:Actually if you knew what you were talking about you would know that good Autocrossers almost allways make good Road Racers but good Road Racers tend to have a harder time with Autocross..... Oh and Drag Racing, other than the Tree it is more about how much money you can blow on HP. Have you ever even chased the cones? Doubt it, come out feb 17th and prove how easy it is....

trinity:before you start trying to act tuff and act like " oh you have never done it" i have done it. i did it once and it wasn't my style. and that quote came from like a year or more ago. i didn't say i said that recently and it was made to poke fun at some auto-x friends because they poked fun of us for street racing. so quit acting like you know and stop assuming now.

dat man:Sorry bout that Trinity...... Just sticking up for how I race..... Peace.

sweetcarz:wait, this is open to the public

Slim: \
Oh shit, Chris forgot to tell you we can all see this! Whoops.

Trinity:I think MrDurden should get rid of his earthlink internet service

sweetcarz:dam, time for another commerical break and u can also see scenes from our next episode , u can check me out in other actions in nosomo's topic in OT

their u go drift, keep in mind we were talking on AIM to.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:36 PM   #7
desireems77
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to desireems77 Send a message via Yahoo to desireems77
sweetcarz, please email it next time, thanks

1993 Honda Del Sol SI
Samba Green Pearl
Old 02-07-2002, 11:53 PM   #8
drift
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to drift
Quote:
Originally posted by desireems77
sweetcarz, please email it next time, thanks

i aksed him to post it

anyways... why does my name have to be mentioned? no have no idea who that disease infested, loudmouthed, two faced slut is anyways!

Old 02-07-2002, 11:55 PM   #9
RevHappy Cowboy®
AF Fanatic

wow, soap opera

Why is this in the Girls' forum
Old 02-08-2002, 11:18 AM   #10
drumsy
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to drumsy Send a message via Yahoo to drumsy
What in the hell was that???? :finger4:
Old 02-08-2002, 12:44 PM   #11
supafly1024