Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Equinox
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
rockray
AF Newbie

Angry 2011 Chev Equinox - Losing Power & Poor MPG

Regretfully, I just bought a 2011 Equinox 2.4L FWD. Within one month of purchase, the vehicle lost all power while driving. After being at GM service for two weeks, the issue was not rectifield, it still looses power periodically. Also, the fuel mileage is no where near what GM and it's dealers advertise - which was my one and only reason for purchasing this particular make and model. I have approached the selling dealer and GM Canada and other than advising me to keep taking it back for warranty, they have been absolutely no help whatsoever... Who wants a new vehicle that is always breaking down. What a dissapointment!

Are there any other Equinox owners out there who are equally dissatisfied and disgusted with this product and GM's false advertisments? Really, how can you advertise fuel economy based soley on laboratory testing in ideal conditions - this is absolutely ridiculous?
rockray is offline   Reply With Quote