Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Tiburon | Tuscani
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 10:17 AM   #1
Flomatic
AF Newbie

Question Just a question

At the moment i have a chevy truck with flowmaster exhaust V8. I like the way it sounds, and i was wondering whether to put flowmaster or ricer muffler on my soon to be new hyundai tiburon that i will buy soon. Does anyone have flowmaster or ricer and have sound clips, or have nice descriptions of how it sounds?
-Just a question
O ya and also, i was wondering about the shiftronic thing. I like it, but im wondering if i use it on a day to day basis it would hurt the transmission?
= a little help please
Old 05-12-2002, 05:31 PM   #2
AdRock2003
AF Newbie

I don't think the flowmasters will fit in the Tib. I bought an '03 Tib Package 3, V-6, 6 spd in February and it has a very restrictive exhaust. KORE Motorsports has just come out with a catback system for the new Tibs and that is what I would suggest investing in instead of just switching the mufflers. Go here http://www.kore-motorsports.com/index1.html and look in the KORE Store. It's a stainless steel mandrel bent system that is alot less restrictive and should give a fairly large gain in power. This is wat I'm getting soon. Also, I noticed that you said you like the Auto tranny. If you want performance you should get the 6 spd. If the car will just be a daily driver and you don't plan racing or anything then I guess the auto would be good. Hope this helps the decision making process.
AdRock2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Hyundai > Tiburon | Tuscani