Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-5/ Miata
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 01:37 AM   #1
TurboFC_pimpin
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TurboFC_pimpin
FS: 1993 mazda Miata fully built up for street fun.

Okay so I am in the middle of deciding wether or not to sell my 1993 Miata. It's a great car and I have a blast driving it but I need something bigger so I am looking to buy a sedan.
So here's a run down on the car. I will post picutres on Tuesday morning, thats when I will have a camera.
1993 black Mazda Miata option package C. Fully loaded.
The stock options on this car include VLSD rear end, power steering, tan leather interior, headrest speakers and bass shakers in the lower back of seats. This car had the Silver pioneer stereo with cd, tape, am/fm.
I bought this car in December of 2005, just about 5 months ago.
Since then I have only put about 2600 miles on it.
In those 2600 miles I have done the following.
J-spec motor with 50k on it, 1.6 liter, these motors definitely run better and make more power than the USDM motor IMO...($550)
Toda racing light steel flywheel($495)
Exedy stage 1 street clutch ($395)
Magnecor 10mm race spark plug wires ($100)
New intake and exhaust manifold gakets ($30)
New NGK spark plugs ($20)
Cross drilled slotted rotors with ceramic brake pads ($325)
Custom cat back exhaust with Dynomax Super turbo muffler and 2.25 inch stainless steel piping( $120)
Megan Racing Coil over dampers 32 way adjustable($850)
Megan racing Voltage gauge ($40)
Megan Racing Air Fuel ratio gauge ($45)
Konig rewinds 15x7 inch with 40+ offset, Brand new graphite center with polished lip like the RS watanabe's ($450)
Falken Ziex tires 205/50/15 ($250)
Metal air valve stems for wheels
Eclipse MP3 player ($180)
Boston acoustics 5.25. icnh door speakers with BA crossovers and stock miata tweeters($80)
Kole Audio 720 watt amp, 4 channel ($180)
10" kole audio subwoofer in sealed box, very small and doesn't take up all the trunk($80)
New Energizer battery ($55)
Megan racing front lower tie bar
brand new black vinyl top, the old one was tan and worn down.($200)
4 point roll bar from wrecked SCCA car I came across in an ad, it's painted graphite grey to match the wheels($180)
As you can see I put a fair amount of time and money into this car already. I have invested over $5,000 since I bought it just 5 months ago. I don't want to let it go but I need to if I plan on getting a new, larger car.
It runs great and drives great. Come and test drive it for yourself.
The car is also smogged and registered until may 2007. If it sells in time the new owner wont have to re-smog it, after 90 days it needs to be smogged.
I smogged it with this motor and cat back and it passed no problem.
Oh, also the front passenger side fender has a small area of dent on it right in the middle, the paint is not damaged and it is not that bad at all. there is also a small dent on the rear drivers side near the tail light, it is very close to the light so it's actually not noticable until you point it out to most people.
The paint is in great condition, I spent 6 hours on it polishing and waxing the first week I got it and it looks like new paint ever since.
Well I think I listed everything on this car. If I remember anything else I will post it up. The interior is in very good shape. The only signs of wear at all are to the drivers seat from normal wear and tear but nothing major or to ugly, just some splitting at the seams from the outside edge. The interior is Tan leather.
I am in Los angeles
I forgot to add that the car has 181,xxx on the odometer. Many of the regular wear parts such as bearings and some bushings have been replaced in past years by the previous owner. Some reciepts available. Also all of the fluids were replaced last week with synthetic blends.
Thsi car is as rebuilt from the ground up as it gets. I even had the fuel injectors removed and rebuilt, that cost $120.
I am taking offers on the car.
My asking price is $6,000.
the car gets about 25MPG, so yes it's good on gas.
message me for questions or to come and see the car.
Thanks.
Located in Los angeles, ca.
TurboFC_pimpin is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-5/ Miata