Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mazda > MX-6
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-01-2002, 08:48 PM   #1
xtremestyle
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to xtremestyle
Junked car woe's

i come from the honda accord 3geez forum...you guys should check it out...massive amounts of info reguarding things on all cars...

anyways, my car ... a 1988 honda accord...was totalled about 2 weeks ago...before the accord, i owned an 89 626, and fell in love with mazdas.....i just bought the honda as a quick fix....

since my car is no longer driveable...i have to buy a new one...and i've had my sights set on the late 80's early 90's mx-6 gt turbo's....i feel that they have the potential to eat up a lot of the cars that are on the road....

one question.... how easy is it to build up these cars? are parts easily found?....i really wanna beat the pants off of the civics and tegs around here, and i want to have a strong base to start off with.....is the mx-6 the choice for me?? =)

...........We all like to live in XS.....
xtremestyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2002, 12:06 AM   #2
chiller670
AF Newbie

thats weird i got a honda and the rest of my family's got mazdas they sound faster but honda kicks as in handling
chiller670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2002, 05:03 PM   #3
mixsix
AF Newbie

Hmmmm. Handling. That's where the MX6 shines.:smoker2:
mixsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 02:47 PM   #4
MX6Chick
AF Newbie

Send a message via Yahoo to MX6Chick
Hey

If i were u, id go with an 88-92 (1st gen) mx6.....You'd be haulin a$$ witha manual Tranny turboed mx6....I gotta close friend with one and hes wasted corvettes with it!!! And it is only a 4cyl. 2.2ltre... I know ive blown away decked out honda's,mustangs,cougars etc....and he blows me away so i know that the manual trannies with turbo's kick butt......It sux u don live wayyy closer bcz he is sellin his and getting a stupid Ford truck...lol...anyways, if you'd like u can e mail me or private messege me...Take it easy, Nikki
MX6Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2003, 11:05 PM   #5
mx6gt91
AF Newbie

1st gen turbos arent all that common though and when you do find them there either in horrible condition or they have a sh!t load of miles on them. The aftermarket parts are limited(even though your Accord is also). they do have lowering springs, cat-back exhaust.

if you need big time info go to Mx6.com, just make sure you search first

if you want take a look at mine (look in profile)