Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-11-2001, 09:38 AM   #1
kchiandet
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to kchiandet Send a message via Yahoo to kchiandet
I have a friend getting rid of some really nice MOMOs that he has on his Sentra. I believe his Sentra has a 4x11 lug pattern/size. When I tried to research a bit through the net for these wheels I only came across 4 or 5 lug patterns for the sizes, there was no specific lug size mentioned at the sites I went to. Is the 11.7 the lug nut or the opening in the wheel? If these wheels are not meant to fit my car, is there anything I can do to the wheels to fit them without causing too much harm to the car or my future health? Thanks for any info.
kchiandet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2001, 09:42 AM   #2
G-Forces
Banned

I tried to put together a comprehensive wheel page for the G20 wheels and tires.
Try this...

http://www.g20.net/mod_wheels.html

In short unless it's a new, and I mean 2001 Sentra the wheels won't fit. The older sentras upto the new model change use a 4x100mm pattern. Then new Sentras use the same 4x114.3mm pattern that the G20 uses. Of course the wheels could have 8 holes with both bolt patterns on them, like the ones I just bought.
G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote