Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 09:51 AM   #1
drewwtms
AF Regular

Places to visit in South Florida?

Hi,

What are some great places to visit in South Florida? I will be heading there for vacation and would like to check some out. What exotic car dealers and/or service shops and/or especially race shops should I check into? I'm into mostly European cars.

Thanks!
drewwtms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 09:55 PM   #2
Mitch92Blazer
AF Newbie

If you are in Ft. Lauderdale, travel east on sunrise boulevard for about 10 minutes. You will see a dealer on the left that has exotic cars, exotic boats; it is called the toy store. then when you are done, go a little further and hang out on the beach. Very famous, lots of beautiful women. Find a bar called the parrot lounge - great place.
I live about a mile from there.
have fun!
Mitch92Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote