Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-04-2001, 02:25 AM   #1
ChuckH
AF Enthusiast

I also have a front bumper that I would like to sell and it is in nearly perfect condition. Foglights and brackets not included. My prices are better than Schlud's so email me if interested!

Update! I have a rear bumper with mild damage that I will give away (you pay shipping if not close). Bumper had a small dent on the right lower portion. While I didn't straighten it out much, I did repaint the whole bumper. Color is not the same as original, but it's pretty close and I think it looks really good...better than original, IMO. Anyway, if someone has a really badly bashed bumper and doesn't want to spend the money or doesn't mind a bit of a dent, let me know.

Last edited by ChuckH; 05-07-2001 at 01:06 AM.
ChuckH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2001, 10:11 AM   #2
Schludwiller
XTerra Guy

Yes, please buy your parts from Charles so he can pay me back the $75 he owes me.
Old 05-04-2001, 11:08 AM   #3
ChuckH
AF Enthusiast

Yeah, but the frame thingies are gonna cost you $100, so you owe me $25! :bonghitte
Old 05-08-2001, 03:17 AM   #4
ChuckH
AF Enthusiast

Here's a picture of the front and rear bumper. Circle on right of the rear bumper shows where bumper is a little dented and circle toward center is where there is a nearly unnoticeable paint run.

Update: The rear bumper is gone, but I still have the front one.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bumpers.jpg (44.5 KB, 236 views)

Last edited by ChuckH; 05-18-2001 at 10:23 PM.
ChuckH is offline   Reply With Quote